Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH NO!!! NV30 still NOT Taped out

Saw this on Rage3d.com

Ok got my answer, from the conference call, 15 aug at 1700 EST at nvidia's website at the 21:45 minute mark. The CEO was asked directly has the NV30 been taped out yet. He gave a classic "non-answer" answer. In other words, NO, THE NV30 HAS NOT TAPED OUT YET!

Here is small transcript of the pertinent part:

FORUM MODERATOR: First question is from Mr. Tim Mahone

NVDIA CEO: Go ahead Tim

FORUM MODERATOR: Mr Mahone, Your line is now open

TIM MAHONE: ......question for you on the NV30, uh ah..has it taped out yet? And a... if so when did it?

NVDIA CEO: Uhmm, I think the most important thing for you to focus on....is when is NV30 going to be on the market, & we are very uh uh.. very confident that will be in time for the Xmas season & the most important thing that we
    You can listen to the conference call made yesterday here:

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

Boy they are going to have to pull something out of the asses soon! Plus they still need to report their income and have their CEO sign off on it per New Rules from the US Goverment
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

hmm!
    I wonder what nvidia will do about this...

will they just accept that they canĀ“t win all the time, or will they hype the nv30 4 months in advance, or release an overclocked gf4ti4800???
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Their income was just posted, and it's fine (fits the lowered expectations, but which IT firm doesn't have lowered income these days?)

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

r will they hype the nv30 4 months in advance
        They already did that, starting in May or so.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Re: OH NO!!! NV30 still NOT Taped out

Originally posted by GT98
          Saw this on Rage3d.com

You can listen to the conference call made yesterday here:

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

Boy they are going to have to pull something out of the asses soon! Plus they still need to report their income and have their CEO sign off on it per New Rules from the US Goverment
          You really are living up to your "Fanboy" title.
          80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Re: Re: OH NO!!! NV30 still NOT Taped out

Originally posted by rugger

You really are living up to your "Fanboy" title.
            You should check out my sig under my Shuttle XPC SS51G to see what I have in there
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
            X