Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of Women

Power of women

It only took a single blow job to change the world. Even Monica was hotter than she thought: Monica gave President Clinton a blow job, which resulted in Big Al not using the President in his campaign,which caused Mr. Gore to lose a number of states that he easily could have won,which gave George W. Bush the
    Presidency,which allowed Bush to nominate environmental-rapist Mommy Gale Norton as Secretary of the Interior,which will give her the power to open up millions of acres of heretofore pristine wilderness to oil drilling,which means cheaper fuel,which will allow all the gas-guzzling, air-polluting,
    supersized-SUV-driving Mommies to keep those road hogs longer and drive them further,which, combined with the extra pollution caused by all the new oil rigs burning off their excess gas
    with mile-high flames straight into the wild blue yonder, will burn an even bigger hole in the ozone,which will create more global warming,which will raise the temperature of the entire planet
    by 6.9 degrees!The Power of WomenIf you still believe men are more powerful than women, answer this question: With a single physical act lasting no more than five minutes,could you raise the
    temperature of the entire planet?

LOL

I think if I install a million AMD based PC's without heat sinks or fans and turn them on all at the same time, I can raise the temperature of the earth by 10 degrees and cause an Archtic melt down LOL

Warmer temps means more bikinis, right?

MadScot
    Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

Originally posted by MadScot

MadScot
      Praise Monica.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by MadScot

MadScot

or several layers of sunblock that would at some point hide all the skin thus making the idea of bikini obsoleet
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon

or several layers of sunblock that would at some point hide all the skin thus making the idea of bikini obsoleet
          That's if she's wearing SPF 5000!!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
          X