Parhelia Multi-monitor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Multi-monitor question

I have a couple questions about setting up the Parhelia for multi-monitor support here they are:
    • How do you go about setting up the addional monitors, short of reinstalling drivers, where it give you that option for what type of monitors your using?
    • With the Powerdesk-HF drivers, do you have to reboot the system after you change the refresh rate or Resolution? I know I have to do this with my G450 in Windows 2K at work and its a PIA
    • Any suggestions for games that support surround gaming?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Just go to Multi-Display setup in Powerdesk-HF
    Tyan Thunder K7|2x AMD AthlonMP 1.2GHz|4x 512MB reg. ECC|Matrox Parhelia 128|Full specs

Comment

Re: Parhelia Multi-monitor question

Originally posted by GT98
      With the Powerdesk-HF drivers, do you have to reboot the system after you change the refresh rate or Resolution? I know I have to do this with my G450 in Windows 2K at work and its a PIA
      You sure on this?
      P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
      Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
      And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Re: Re: Parhelia Multi-monitor question

Originally posted by WyWyWyWy

You sure on this?
        In this reguard I have a G450 PCI in my work machine using good old Powerdesk. I think my problem might be related to the fact I can't find a way to totally disable my onboard video. I wanted to know if this happened with the Parhelia since I dont have my Triplehead/Surround gaming set up as of yet.

Scott
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

You can go from 3 Monitor Stretch mode, to 2 monitor stretch mode, to 2 monitor clone, to single monitor without rebooting, but if you go from any of the above to 2 monitor independent resolution, the you have to reboot.

At least that's the case in Windows XP.

Comment

Working...
          X