Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People never cease to amaze me(xortam will appreciate this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People never cease to amaze me(xortam will appreciate this)

This guy is so desperate to get OTA HD(over the air high definition) signal he decides to use helium balloons to float up the antenna, LOL!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

NOW that is desperation. *laughs*

Course, what would WE do if our internet connection depended on something like that??
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

LOL!
      My first thought this was some guy doing it for a laugh, but he's serious!
      Then when someone else responded "I've heard of radio hams using a bow and arrow to shoot a cable up into a tree..."

And I used to wonder where the writers of Wile E Coyote got their ideas from!
      Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Good grief LOL

Anyone here remember the Ktel (brand) "Pocket Fisherman"?

Some ingenious nut decided that this was perfect (and rightfully so) to adapt it for use in casting a 20lbs fishing line across suspended ceilings so plenum cable could be pulled. It works a peach too and is marketed these days to the telecom industry specifically for this purpose.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I thought it was Popiel's Pocket Fisherman? (yes, I have always been a night owl, and there was a time when nothing else was on.)

Comment

Oh that's right... it was one of Ronny's babies wasn't it

(thx for the correction Chuck)
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X