Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watercooling kits

Greetings,

Looking into watercooling soon and I was wondering what you all might recommend. Price isn't too much of a concern. So far, I have only eye balled some of the popular ones. I don't have a lot of experience with it either but I am getting very interested. Here is one kit that looks good from far, but is it far from good?

What should I look for?

Thanks,

Dave
    Last edited by Helevitia; 11 August 2002, 22:13.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Innovatech makes what I consider the best waterjacket on the market.. you can't have a radiator that's too big but the ones they have in the kits are very nice for PC use (and overall clean Swifttech's table)
    Last edited by Greebe; 11 August 2002, 21:44.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the response Greebe What do you mean by "and overall clean Swifttech's table"? I'll try to find innovatechs website and see what's up.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Meaning Innovatek's are vastly superior

Also checkout www.Dangerden.com

Personally I'd opt for a larger radiator than either supply
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok, I was checking those ou too. I'll compare all 3. What bout video card cooling kits?

On to other stuff What about cases. Are there any acryclic cases with removable Mobo trays? I'm also looking for anything out of the ordinary such as front panel knobs, lcds, etc...

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

I'd stay away from acrylic cases... no shielding suck big kahona's

Knobs, switches, LCDs (etc) come in about any shape size and style you can ask for.... look to Allied Electronics, Newark (tho they are not setup to deal with Joe public/you can still purchase from them), Mouser etc.

Hey Dan your feedback would be helpful here too

Comment

The more I look at the Innovaset 2 , the mroe I like it, along with the northbridge chipset cooler hmm, what else can I cool...

Comment

Since I'm on a roll, what do you all think of this case?

The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

Comment

sorry to bump, but wanted to get more opinions on everything.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X