Any Overclock Tools ???/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Overclock Tools ???/

HELLO ALL ARE THERE SOME OVERKLOCK TOOLS ARROUND ???
    iff there are can somebody send theme to me
    specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
    video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

I've been trying to find some. Powerstrip customer support says they won't be adding Parhelia support anytime soon/if ever.

If any beta testers want to "leak" any beta OC tools that work with the P, just send them to Snakebitten@cox.net

Comment

It has been stated by Matrox that there will be an overclock util in the second release of their MTSTU for Parhelia.
      You will have to wait for it.

And don't ask BBz to "leak" anything. It aint gonna happen.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

okay thnx kruzin i wil wait till it come any dates i mind weeks ore months hehe
        specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten
          I've been trying to find some. Powerstrip customer support says they won't be adding Parhelia support anytime soon/if ever.
          What the hell is the deal with Matrox and Powerstrip?
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

... I would guess that they're not getting any specs from Matrox and they just aren't interested in popping for a board.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

hey ozzie hows the beer
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

well there beer tasted very good last night i had a big headegg the dayafter

so all off you people out there dont drink to much it gifs you headeggs

Comment

Gigabyte has a Windows tool called EasyTune 4 that lets you change CPU multiplier, system bus, AGP/CPU/memory voltage, AGP/CPU/DRAM clock settings (linear, divider or async modes) on the fly out of windows. And it runs voltage, temperature and fan monitors with threshold settings. It came with my board, so I don't know if it works on anything else.

You can check it out on www.giga-byte.com
                  How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                  Who cares?

Comment

CPU multiplier on the fly? You're kidding.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Actually with the AMD K6-2+ and K6-3+ chips there were a few utilities to change the multiplier on the fly, since those chips had the power saving thing to lower the clock for laptops when idle.. and it ended up being good for overclockers for desktops

Comment

yeah I have played with k6-3+ and it does do the multiplier changes on the fly.
                        But I have never heard of multiplier changing on the fly for desktop chips
                        Last edited by Marshmallowman; 16 August 2002, 00:09.

Comment

...not kidding. Haven't used all the functions yet, still getting my system revamp the way I want it. Parhelia is on the plan, but waiting for the 256.

Here's the address again:

How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                          Who cares?

Comment

I really doubt that this tool can override hw locked multipliers ... but feel free to prove me wrong.

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                            Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                            be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                            4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                            2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                            OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                            4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                            Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                            Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                            LG BH10LS38
                            LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
                            X