Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

Another good one I've been just told about.

Two lads took this Van and crashed it into two cars. Calmy got out and walked off observed by a couple of neighbours.
    The police arrived at the scene. A few seconds later a taxi pulls up and the kids get out and got identifed and arrested.

And yet another. Modern set of houses with the latest alarms and one got burgled. The owners had forgotten to turn the alarm on. Any the police found a pair of shoes which the burglar had taken off. Belive or not the Burglar was arrested when he came back for his shoes.
    Last edited by Joel; 9 August 2002, 05:48.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Yeah, like the guy who held up a bank and wrote the stickup note on the back of one of his OWN deposit slips?

There are dozens of these. /me scurries off, looking for more. Dumb criminals are FUNNY!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Or the the guys who are nicking a car and cant get it started, and hearing sirens approaching, decide to give it a push start.
      "Hey! Give us a hand lads! The cops are right behind us!" yells the one pushing to a couple of men in cheap suits walking past..who just happen to be plain clothes policemen.
      Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Mmm it's time we had the dumb law enforcer who lets crims get away.
        I heard of one where the thiefs are on a church roof nicking the lead when the police arrived and still got away.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How about the colored guy who stepped into Radio Shack who immediately grabbed a camcorder and out the door he went. What the poor fool didn't know is that in the display was a motion sensor VCR which caught very nice pics of him

or

the colored guy who robbed a convience store one night. He ran into a nearby woods and if it weren't for the ultra bright red blinkin LEDs in his shoes he might have got away

DOH! LOL
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

This happened 50 years ago, but it´s still a good one and it´s true.

A man walked around at the Stockholm Central station when he found a railway employees peaked cap. He put the cap on, visited all the box offices saying he was sent to pick up todays cash for the central cashier´s office. He got the money without any questions, walked away and has never been found.

rubank

Comment

Erm, Greebe - what has the person's skin color got to do with this?

(Im JUST asking, I don't want to call you a racist!)

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Greebe, mentioning the person's skin tone (racially speaking) gives the impression that it is a colored joke and insulting to the particular race especially when there is no reason for mentioning the detail. My grandmother does this and it annoys the heck outta me. THis is unlike when you are trying to point out someone in a crowd. Say there is 30 some people in a crowd and only one is white, it is easier when you are pointing out the person to say the "white guy". When it does not matter, it can be offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                  Erm, Greebe - what has the person's skin color got to do with this?

(Im JUST asking, I don't want to call you a racist!)

AZ
                  I was thinking the same. But I'm sure Greebe didn't mean anything by it. Like the beginning of all good jokes:

A Catholic, Jew, and a Lawyer walk into a bar...

Just adds more flavor to the story.

Blond jokes. You can do them about any sex, culture, religion, skin color, ethnic background etc.
                  #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                  people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                    Say there is 30 some people in a crowd and only one is white, it is easier when you are pointing out the person to say the "white guy".
                    Or just saying that Honky over there.LOL
                    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                    people do all day!"

Comment

Gawd how did this get in a pc thread.

Anyway whats wrong with white honkys???
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...