Just run up 3dmark2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just run up 3dmark2001

Well I`ve gone from 7723 with a gf3 to 6720 but we all know that madonion is Nvidia biased anyway, the picture is just to good for me to bothered well done Matrox!

Peace out.....

Benchmark section...

System specs?

Comment

My system spec is

Asus a7n266-c Nforce Motherboard
      256mb DDR
      Athlon Xp1600+
      Dell 21" Monitor

Comment

Moved to the Benchmarks forum
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hi Unicron,

could please post also all detailed results from your GF3 and Parhelia, not only the overall score ?

Thanx,
          Maggi
          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
          Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
          be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
          4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
          2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
          OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
          4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
          Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
          Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
          LG BH10LS38
          LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

hahaha got my new card just a our ago did a test with it 3dmark score it abit low hehe its 3676 that not much i think
            i got all on default settings running winn xp

i think my procesor is to slow got 600 mhz p3
            going to get a p4 tomorow hoping for beter result

had run it firt on 450 had 2848 points hihi so it went for 150 mhz higher clock up to 3676 that a lot points !!!

thats about 5.52 pointsd per mhz hhmmm zo iff i get a p4 2.4 mhz than is get 1800 mhz more so 5.52*1800=9936 point more hhmm sounds good hehe

the i come to a total end off 9936+3676=13612

yeah that sound to good i think i thin i go for the 8000 point total

ps how can you see if you got a retail ore a bulk can you see it on the out side of the cards
            specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
            video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

Comment

I`ll post my comparison with my gf3 & parhelia in detail when i get home from work.

Comment

my 3dmarks, non-tweaked and no overclocks:

640*480*32

1024*768*32

1600*1200*32

2048*1536*32

specs:
                2ghz pentium4
                512mb pc800
                parhelia 128 retail
                winxp
                This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Thanks! I bet there aren't many results posted at 2048*1536 res!

I get 6125 @ 1024x768x32 no AA on a 1.27GHz (ish) Athlon T'bird.

Not a bad increase from the 300-odd that I got with a 16meg G450!

gnep
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Thanks! I bet there aren't many results posted at 2048*1536 res!
                    maybe because the madonion database-search-engine (the orb) doesnĀ“t support submissions in anything above 1600*1200*32.

BTW you donĀ“t need a good monitor to benchmark in that res, just turn off your monitor, while you run the benchmark.
                    note: winxp doesnĀ“t recognise my monitor correctly, but thinks it is a "standard" monitor, thats proberly why i could get away with it.

I mainly did the hi-res benches because i thought you guys would be interrested, since i canĀ“t use it myself. Besides it pretty much eliminates the cpu/ram bottleneck(AFAIK), so everybody should get the same score in that resolution, (meaning it will be more of a parhelia-benchmark, than a system-benchmark).

hehe!
                    I just discovered that Im number 1 in the orb with a parhelia in 1600*1200*32.

actually im the only one
                    Last edited by TdB; 29 August 2002, 08:43.

Comment

somebody else have to try that(I only have one monitor for the moment), oh and try it in triplehead too.

BTW, right now the orb results for the parhelia is quite usefull for comparing, since all the parhelias is running at default clock.
                      now we can actually get a hint on how it scales.
                      The orb results is often skewed by overclockers, which make it more like a pissing-contest arena, than a tool for comparing 3d-performance on different configurations.

Comment

ps how can you see if you got a retail ore a bulk can you see it on the out side of the cards
                        my retail parhelia has a little sticker on the board that says "parh128-R" or something like that(canĀ“t renember the exact letters).

Comment

My results :
                          resolution : 1024x768x32

Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

2400x600 32bit no aa 5283marks
                            more on the way, sorry cant get yu the madonion page as it will not connect at present
                            system
                            xp2200
                            512 pc2700
                            parhelia bulk
                            2xwestern digital 800bb raid 0
                            standard settings no overclock
                            is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                            Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
                            X