Test of Dragon Naturally Speaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test of Dragon Naturally Speaking

Face is a test of Dragon NaturallySpeaking with me speaking of course.

Either I am not too good at proceeding for the suffering issue is setting but it doesn't work as I intended to the.
    It's probably a combination those two.
    Making Nike.
    The online must not interpreted at as it should.
    Saying the same word several times on the Picasso whenever take the same word several times in row.
    A sum of:
    want to warm worm war warm for notebooks are for a.
    Disregarded the above sentence.

I think it's easier to actually use the keyboard instead of trying to make computer understand what saying that had been automatically.

If you not understand the water then you don't have anything to word because computer didn't understand either.
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

you need to read more of the training scripts into it.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Sasq:
      It was suposed to be Funny
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

AAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!
          ½!"#¤%&/()=?`@£${[]}\
          IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!
          When the English or the American way or the several accented ways to pronounce certain words are not accepted or when it asks me to pronounce " 'll "
          I haven’t been that frustrated in years!!

Comment

That's what you get for buying a program designed for native english speakers.

I find it tremendously useless, but it understands me perfectly.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

When you have to use dragon in a work environment you'll soon understand why you want to throught the bloody thing out of the window.
              It (and other enabling technologies) cause countless gpf errors on our pcs.

Breezer
              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

The iritating thing is that its suposed to learn how I pronounciate words.....
                To me it seeems more like its trying to teach me how to speak "dragon english"

Comment

Dragon English is, sadly, just proper english with proper diction.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

The good thing is that you've always wanted to improve your pronunciation (I think that is the word, with the verb being "to pronounce") and now you have the chance to do it.
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Yup! When you can get it to understand you, odds are you're finally saying something (mostly) correctly.

- Gurm

Comment

So in other words, Dragon dictate is a scam to make foreigners speak correct English ?

Comment

Gurm:
                          I do know how to speak propper english!
                          its just that it seems to become "deaf" for some words after a while...

And I do want to know how the **** you say " 'll " as in " we'll "

Comment

We'll sounds almost exactly like "wheel." "I'll" sounds a lot like "isle." He'll, heel. Et cetera.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well thats exactly what I thought as well but DNS didn't think so

Comment

Working...
                              X