Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This switches on your peripherals with your PC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This switches on your peripherals with your PC!

I just got one of these from Maplin (UK):

You can see the full details at www.maplin.co.uk and type L37AF in the code search box.

They also do USB version. Both are £29.99 which is a bit steep, but it is 6-gang, switched, fused & surge protected. I got it with my water cooling pump in mind

T.
    FT.

I want to take the power straight from the PSU... I'd prefer it all to be internal. That looks nice though!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

You doctors can't wait to get inside something, can you???
      FT.

Comment

Radio Shack use to carry a similar product. 1 (unswitched) primary outlet when under an adjustable load setting (via potentiometer) will switch on/off 5 additional outlets. I have one... very handy indeed

BTW for those enterprising enough I can supply a schematic of the circuit. It's quite basic.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

yes please greebe
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Looks like water got to my schematic for this... will draw up another tonight or in the morning
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X