Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF Problems

Distributed folding seems to be having some problems at the moment,
    both my last uploads on my home machines failed telling me I had a invalid handle.
    The web site won't let me log on and the client won't let me continue crunching.

Anyone else having this problem

Breezer
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Use the -i f (no net) switch and you'll be able crunch on.

Everybody's having the problem. Apparently the user database is down (or what ever).

Kim

Edit: Read this thread on Free-DC for additional info Status 905 error

Edit2: quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - It appears that our old database decided to play one last trick before we change to the new backend, and crashed. If you are getting STATUS 905 USER HANDLE NOT FOUND, or it claims that your e-mail does not exist, those messages are due to the database crash. It will be fixed ASAP, so please be patient with us. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Sisyfos; 31 July 2002, 06:27.
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

ah, ok. I was already wondering...

thx for the info.

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

glad it's not just me then! I already lost 100,000+ folds yesterday through the update
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent31
          glad it's not just me then! I already lost 100,000+ folds yesterday through the update
          ???? You still have almost 24H time to upload!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

when I went to my computer this morning it was showing me the error message (re, invalid user blah), it had obviously downloaded the update overnight and when I stopped the client to restart it with net access disabled, it just started on the new proteins without uploading the 20 something batches from the previous day... I can't explain it any better than that
            Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Use the upload feature in dfgui!
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

we've got to put these things behind us and move on in our lives...

Comment

Working...
                X