Dead or Alive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead or Alive ?

Intelligence sources for the US Govrnment (Oxy moron if I ever heard one) now speculate that Osama is history, probably just another ploy of al Qaeda to take the heat off Oldsami. What do you guys (and Gals) think?

A Smith & Wesson beats Four Aces

As long as no one hears from him again who cares. If he's dead I hope he's enjoying hell.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Although, given what I've seen thus far of Afghani women... I think that would be punishment enough.
      So if i understand correctly, finding 37 Afghani virgins everyday would not be an impossible task?
      A Smith & Wesson beats Four Aces

Comment

Originally posted by RibsteakRon

So if i understand correctly, finding 37 Afghani virgins everyday would not be an impossible task?
        Edit: i thought that reply was a little to UN politically correct so it's been removed.
        Last edited by Strahd; 30 July 2002, 13:28.
        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
        people do all day!"

Comment

I think he might still be alive....though I wont believe hes dead till I see a body or remains
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I don't think we'll ever find a body. IF the US killed him, we could never admit it. The backlash from the fundamentalists would be fierce, so we would have just had to make him "disappear." The only way someone could announce Osama's death is if one of the Afghan soldiers killed him.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I sooooo don't care if he is alive or dead.

I more care that American leaders stop invading countries in the name of democracy. And even more that we (the UK) stop supporting them in their efforts. Some of America's actions *may* be justifiable, but many are not.

This one - who knows? - but frankly there is far too much bigotry (Gurm guilty on that one I reckon!), propaganda and disinformation for my liking.

Comment

Dead or Alive?.....I prefer DEAD line from 3 Musketeers Disney version

OsamaBinLuvinLaamas
                my wife
                my out-laws

but I digress

IF he is dead, it will spark more attacks on innocents so these "extremists" can join him as a martyr.....IF he is alive, he provides a source of hope that the things they do (killing) is the right thing to do for thier "holy war"....

scary either way....
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Rob(QG)
                  I sooooo don't care if he is alive or dead.

I more care that American leaders stop invading countries in the name of democracy. And even more that we (the UK) stop supporting them in their efforts. Some of America's actions *may* be justifiable, but many are not.

This one - who knows? - but frankly there is far too much bigotry (Gurm guilty on that one I reckon!), propaganda and disinformation for my liking.

Comment

Sorry, but we Americans don't tolerate people coming over here and killing 3000+ of our civilians very well. Just ask the Japanese.

The fact is that our public opinion, virtually across the spectrum of political belief, is to hunt people like that down and destroy them regardless of where they are.

If other governments don't have the will to learn from experience and pre-emptively defend their citizenry against this kind of butchery, too bad.

Deal with it....

Dr. Mordrid
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 July 2002, 17:32.
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                      Sorry, but we Americans don't tolerate people coming over here and killing 3000+ of our civilians very well. Just ask the Japanese.

The fact is that our public opinion, virtually across the spectrum of political belief, is to hunt people like that down and destroy them regardless of where they are.

If other governments don't have the will to learn from experience and pre-emptively defend their citizenry against this kind of butchery, too bad.

Deal with it....

Dr. Mordrid
                      I agree with what happened in Afghanistan, but what they are threatening to do in the Middle East is a different story.

Comment

What is the US Gov't threatening to do in the Middle East? Get rid of the dictatorships that support groups whose primary goals are to kill civilians of people that don't believe in what they do and to destabilize the world as much as possible in order to come out on top?

Nations or governments that support groups like this deserve to be removed. America used to be isolationist, until there were 2 world wars and communism started to be forced upon neighboring nations.

/rant
                        P=I^2*R
                        Antec SX1240|Asus A7V333WR|Athlon XP2200 1.80Ghz|512 MB PC2700|TDK VeloCD 24-10-40b|Samsung 16x DVD|SBAudigy2|ATI Radeon 8500 128MB|WinTV Theater|15/20/60GB Maxtor|3x 100GB WD100JB RAID0 on Promise Fastrak Lite|WinXP-Pro|Samsung SyncMaster 181T and 700p+|Watercooled

IBM Thinkpad T22|900Mhz|256MB|32GB|14.1TFT|Gentoo

Comment

37 virgins, yes its true....virgin camels that is

Comment

BTW: stories in major media outlets are reporting that link the following miscreants;

1. Iraqi intelligence agents, no doubt acting in concert with their Fearless Leader

2. Several of the Sept. 11th hijackers

3. Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols; the Oaklahoma City bombers.

McVeighs own lawyer reports he has evidence that Nichols met with Iraqi and later Al Quaeda agents in the Philipines in order to arrange for funding of their little project.

If these connections pan out we have all the justification we need for going after Iraq.

I'd be very suprised if Syria and Iran were not at least peripherally involved, so they'd better get with the program or face the consequences.

Dr. Mordrid
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 30 July 2002, 18:51.
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

What is UP with these fora lately (yes, the plural of forum is fora - go look it up)?

Is this "mini with <20 posts comes in and insults Gurm without even bothering to look up any of his NEARLY FOUR THOUSAND previous posts to see if maybe there's something a BIT more substantive than 'bigotry' going on in there" week?

- Gurm
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X