Parhelia in retail stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia in retail stores?

Which retail stores in the US carry the parhelia? Or are they even in retail stores? I would like to buy one but if I didn't like it, it would make returning it less of a hassle than an online store. I've emailed matrox sales but they didn't have a list of the vendors. Has anybody seen any parhelia's in their local fry's, best buy, or compusa?

I believe you can get through Best Buy, but that is only when combined as a complete Alienware system. Outside of them I do not believe you can find... unless a local (to you) online computer reseller has a store front.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I asked Haig the same question back before the P came out and they said that you should be able to get at Brick and Motar places like CompUSA. I guess we need to wait another month or two before that happens
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

They are in retail stores (some) in the UK already - in fact more in evidence than G series cards!
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

MATROX PARHELIA 128MB 4XAGP 3XRGP W/2DVI OUT-With DVI to VGA/TV cable(White box) $335 at www.mwave.com
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

We can currently obtain the bulk version in sufficient quantity, the Retail card is another matter however.
            --

David Van Dromme
            A.K.A. Stormlord/WOW
            Former C64 Scener and Advanced Gravis P'n'p betatester.

Comment

Working...
            X