Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvel tv out as main display?

Hi all,

I'm trying to use my old computer as a DVD/Div-x player, it has my old Matrox Marvel g400tv in it and I would like to have the computer without monitor just the TV, since I'm using all my monitors w/ the Parhelia.

I've been trying different setting on PowerDesk but I can not set the TV as the main display.
    So far the only solution I've found is to set the DH Clon, but in this mode I can not have overlays on the second display (TV) and if don't use the hardware overlays the playback is a bit choppy!
    In the other hand if I use Clon + DVDMax the playback is really optimum but I can not have access to the desktop when I'm playing a movie, so I can't change the volume for example or close the player!

Does anybody know if it's possible to set the TV as the main display on a Marvel g400?

PS: in the case it's not possible does anybody know of a good media player that I can use without hw overlays and gives a good performance?
    or optionally of a very configurable players that allows me to set hot keys to all the actions of the playback (volume, seeking, subtitles ...)

system:
    AMD Duron 900Mhz
    256mb PC133
    20gb HD
    Win2000 DataServer
    Latest Chipset, AGP, Marvel drivers installed

thanks, ciao
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>
Working...
X