A storm is coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A storm is coming.

Looks good on the Radar picture. It's will be interesting too see which valley it heads down. Right the skys an orange colour.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I'll get the washing in then

gnep
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Missing us going down the valley to the east. The sky is a wonderful orange. I was hoping it would put my neighbours bonfire out so I could cool my room down.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

pics then?
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Pit's camera is broken, he can't post pictures

Dave
          Don't make me angry...

Comment

The thunder and lightning scared the shit out of me.

Its still 29c in the house no cooler after the rain.

Breezer
            Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

a storm dropped by my house tonight as well.. no orange sky though.. more of a green
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

We've had thunderstorms here virtually everyday for over a month now. I'm actually suprised that we don't have more power outages being the Lightning capitol of the US (2nd in the world to the west coast of Africa).

Tonight it stopped just prior to sunset and the clouds were ablaze in a bright rose hue. Very pretty
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

More lightning overnight but no rain and nothing special. No rain shown on the met office radar near us so it's starts raining heavily from a lightly clouded sky. It's now clouded up and the rains almost stopped. Nothing as weird as weather. Right now it's like a sauna at work.
                  More storms are forecast so we may get an interesting one later.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The storm TP mentioned last evening was quite impressive here in NW leicestershire - some lightning and a lot of noisy hail. I unplugged the PC & cable modem j.i.c.. The one around midnight-1am was the most intense I have ever witnessed! I unplugged everything in the house. It was like the storm was circling overhead. House alarms & car alarms going off all over the place. Amazingly my 4-yr old, who had been complaining about the heat, slept through the whole thing!

Its now 26 degrees in my computer room, and I'm very glad my car has a/c for my trip to Aston Villa this pm!!
                    FT.

Comment

I hear that in Milton Keens last night the lightening set off about 15 house fires, Maybe the weather has had enought of that place as well as everyone else.

-Aston Villa there is never thunder - lightening - fireworks there [apart from the away team maybe]
                      Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Here in the haunt of Jack the Ripper it was nice and hot. 33C woohoo. I suspect it will be a lot cooler in Blackpool on Friday or tomorrow in Birmingham.
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Say ahh!
                          FT.

Comment

Nothing of interest happening here.
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

We had a couple of funnel clouds, and one full fledged tornado touch down in my area yesterday (ok, the tornado was about 55km away, but still...). Strange though, since we only had dark grey skies yesterday, while last friday with no really nasty weather, the sky was the deepest darkest green I've ever seen. It was downright spooky.
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X