Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And This Is Legal!!!

A little something that was sent to me.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under this fancy "Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan," which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies.

Guess who pays for that? WE DO!

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency,they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret
    Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents. The Clinton's charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

When she runs for President, will you vote for her?
    Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

re: And This Is Legal!!!

But, my lord.. is this legal?

I will make it.. legal.

Our glorious, freedom-loving republic in action...

Comment

KvH, wery well said.

Comment

damn.. and i thought we here in lebanon where the only ones getting riped of by the people's government
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

SpiralDragon,

Government = people with a lot of power in their hands.
          Now power has that nice side effect called corruption.
          This is why at all governments are corrupted to some extent.
          It's a global thing.

Microsoft Win95 slogan was "Where would you like to go today ?"

Earth 2k governemts slogan is "How'd you like to be ripped off today ?"

Comment

When you look at it that way it may not be much but it is the principal of it all. Remember all the stuff they tried to take when they moved out of the White House that they were asked to return??? Also the supposed Clinton library, from several reports I have read, is just a front to fund Hillary's campaign run for the presidency. Just shows how some politicians say they are for the people while picking their back pockets for their own personal gain. They say they are for diversity and freedom of the minorities but do everything they can to stifle the freedoms of the majority. Political correctness is killing us as a country and walks all over the first admendment of freedom of speech.

A lot of the problems we are having now are due to policies that were put into place by the pervious administration.

Joel
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

no need to remind me i know that all to well... in case you have forgotten about the thread i started about curopt university administrators in lebanon and how we students are having a not so wonderfull time fighting for our legitamate rights..... aperantly it is the only uni without a student government.... only elected students who are nothing more than figureheads who get apointed to several unimportant university bodies..... not to mention the low qulity of edducation at the highest price in the entier midle east....... was it mark twain that said "power corupts, absolute power curupts absolutly" or something like that... i thing i got parts of it wrong but my connection is to slow to look this up at the moment... :-)
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by ralf
                So if the total cost for the Clinton´s and their staff is $2.5mill/year and you have 250 mill. taxpayers, it´s ... 1 cent each/year.
                Big deal

Then if that's the case, I want all American citizens to each year, send me a penny. And if by chance I die, that that penny per yer per citizen shall be sent to by wife. My brother, sister, and all our friends also want this treatment.

And why shouldn't we. It's only gonna cost you a cent a year. Oh and that 1 cent, translates to about $52.24 Canadian.

What makes these people so special that they should get this treatment. how many Senators are there in the US? Each of them get this also? Or is it only Ex Presidents?

Impeached presidents to boot.
                #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                people do all day!"

Comment

Working...
                X