Warcraft III Lighting Glitch with Parhelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft III Lighting Glitch with Parhelia

I'm wondering if using the current drivers {as of 7/26} anyone else experiences lighting issues during certain times of the day {or perhaps when hero's are being built w/ races such as the orcs, etc}. This issue also occurs typically around buildings during times where lightning spells or various lighting differences occur... If you need more info let me know, basically what im experiencing is flashing shadows but theyre not normal, its more of an extreme flashing of them. I dont have problems during all times of the day during gameplay, just during day or when those spells or lighting effects occur. I left all the settings default {1024x768 @ 32bit color, no FSAA, No Anis.}

Thanks,

Mike

System Specs:

Retail Parhelia 512
    Gigabyte 8IRXP
    1.6Ghz Northwood P4 @ 2133 {stock voltage, FSB @ 133}
    640 Megs PC2100 DDR Ram {256, 256, 128}
    Soundblaster Audigy Platinum
    WinXP
    Last edited by DPGX; 27 July 2002, 20:15.
    Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

I dont have any problems with the new drivers except that in "The Fog of War" their are really faint lines that are lit up...I would say they are only a pixel wide or so. Nothing major. I run at 1280x1024@32bit color and FAAx16 turned on.

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
      I dont have any problems with the new drivers except that in "The Fog of War" their are really faint lines that are lit up...I would say they are only a pixel wide or so. Nothing major. I run at 1280x1024@32bit color and FAAx16 turned on.

Scott
      I also have that FoW bug, but it isn't really annoying, since the lines are mostly appearing around some buildings.
      As for the lightning problem, never seen it (using the same settings like GT98)
      Specs:
      MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Working...
      X