X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Apology To MURC

Dear Fellow MURCers,

I must apologize.

Today, I let myself get a little too carried away, and in a fit of extreme insanity I taunted a retarded mini until he cried and then managed to piss off Joel in the process.

*sigh*

Oh yeah, I also managed to tick off Greebe. Cool, huh?

Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I _almost_ got really carried away, but cooler heads prevailed and helped me to see the error of my ways.

- Gurm

P.S. Just so you don't get the wrong idea, I'm NOT going all soft. I just think that I could have been a bit more... *ahrm* tactful? Nah, that's not the word. *shrug*

P.P.S. Plus I don't wanna get banned.

P.P.P.S. No, they didn't make me write this.

P.P.P.P.S. If I keep this up much longer, I'll delete my own post. So, buh-bye.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Apology accepted Admiral.
    dv
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Apology accepted!

Oh btw, I'm not a :
      disgruntled, alcoholic grad-school dropout!
      I'm a disgruntled, alcoholic college dropout! Get it right next time! (kidding)
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Gurm, no problem man. It was entertaining. I'm sure neither side really meant it.

Let's stop all the fussin' and the feudin' Isn't this supposed to be our happy place?
        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
        people do all day!"

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be very busy copying some of the best one liners ever into the MURC's Infamous Quotes file.

I do hope everyone involved is Ok now.

I'm sorry, but my sides are cramping from laughing so hard. Those were some of the "Best" insults I've heard in a long time

Peace Everyone

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Apology accepted Gurm.

One of the best quotes
            Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your bottom?
            Gurm: Yes? (Goes to check...) Yep. Sorry. No bum-wiggling here.

ROFL
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

We all have bad moments, so apology accepted!

Comment

Its funny...
                I almost never agree with Gurm but i still see him as one of my friends on murc

And honestly the place wouldent be the same without him

and:
                I almost killed myself laughing reading that thread!
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

What I fail to understand how that guy could get so damned angry at Gurm over a stupid, albeit funny, post. Seems for every day that goes more and more people wake up with sticks up their asses, where did all the easy going people get off to?

Anywho, I'd like to thank you Gurm, I had quite a laugh.

Comment

Sorry, but I'd side up with Gurm on this one. I think that noobi was a real moron (and that would be THE understatement of the year)

Comment

i never agree with gurm, but every forum needs a gurm
                      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

how boring would the forums be without that ****ed up sense of humor he has..hmmm.. let me rethink that
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Much more friendly perhaps?

A man can dream...
                          Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

You ticked me off?
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

UK, Australia, UK.

WHO THE **** ARE THESE PEOPLE?

- Gurm
                              While your at it Gurm, but I do agree about Austraila

Breezer
                              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
                              X