Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The list is growing

Hey Guys,
    For those who missed it we updated the Surround Gaming list with over 20 shipping titles and soon will have over 30 upcoming titles which makes this the fastest new technology ever adopted, so many developers i am working with, it's amazing.... Anyways check the list for now, 3 more titles will be added tomorrow:

Surround Gaming Page: <a href="http://www.matrox.com/mga/3d_gaming/surrgame.cfm">Link</a>
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

There were some issues reported on Matrox support forums with Flight Simulator 2002. That's the only 3D game I play anymore. Do you know if it's fixed?

Max

Comment

Wow! I saw the one I am playing almost every day (Grand Prix 4).
      Have anyone tried this with Surround Gaming enabled? Is it smooth to play with all details at medium or at maximum?

Comment

I'm sorry , i don't want to whine but .. you have to make this whole surround gaming patch process , easier for the average user
        :::muted:::

Comment

I see that Neverwinter Nights is listed as a game supporting surround gaming. If the Matrox Parhelia drivers do not work properly with Neverwinter Nights, can you honestly claim that surround gaming is supported also? Don't you need to be able to play the game.

Anxiously awaiting the driver fix so that I can actually play Neverwinter Nights.

Joo

Comment

Working...
          X