Converting NTSC to Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting NTSC to Pal

I'm sure this is a subject thats been covered many times before, but I'm new to this forum and maybe someone could help me out. I need to convert some video animation, which was created with 3D studio max, from 30 fps to 25 fps. I'm in the U.K. and the files where sent to me from from the U.S. They're encoded using Cinepack, not the best of codecs, but at a very high bitrate so the quality is quite good. I've tried simply converting them using Virtual Dub or Media Studio Pro 6.5 but the end result is always a little jerky, so please could someone advise me if there is a software solution to this problem without using some expensive hardware which is out of my budget. The end result will be converted into SVCD format and played on a DVD player for projection on stage as part of a Pink Floyd tribute band show.

Thanks in advance for any help

try with Tmpgenc and /or see the
    www.vcdhelp.com forum under editing.....

"OO"

celeron 1.4ghz tualatin/Slot-T adapter/AX6BC/Matrox G-200 Marvel16mo/320Rams-133@100/SBLive oem/DR-CDrw 16X/Matsuhita cd-rom 32x/Raceleader FF wheel/WD Caviar 40G 7200 X 2 +Fuji 11G 5400 HDS/ Q71/Win98 top notch/DX9.0a/DSL/and faith in a good pc setup...

Comment

Working...
    X