DVD Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Max

- Right now, i have WinDVD as a DVD Player on my computer. And i heard DVD Max is more suited for mulitmonitor setups. I was wondering if someone could give me a link to the Official Site. Thanks. -

Edit: And i post this cause i cant find it myself, and are unsure if the site is legit or not. I get either the Roxio softDVD Max or the DVD Max site that looks pretty amaturish -
    - ? -

DVDMax is a feature of the Matrox G4xx/G550 and Parhelia products. You can use any DVD player that uses HW overlay (like WinDVD) with this feature. Check the Matrox site for a description of this feature.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

DVD max is a feature within the matrox drivers, like dualhead clone or dualhead zoom. It enables you to output a DVD to the secondary monitor or TV out. For playing the dvd itself you should just use a dvd player like windvd or powerdvd, or windows media player for divx and stuff.

Comment

- Ah, ok thanks for the clarification. I thought it was another DVD Playing software. -
        - ? -

Comment

Working...
        X