I shoot the dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shoot the dog

I've waited a bit just to be sure that everyone has seen this video, and I was sure that someone else would have mentioned it...
    But it seems that no one even considered that video.

Well, apart from the politic involved, I'm the only one who find it really really funny?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

it is really funny...

I think it wasn't released in the US, from fear of 'alienating his fans'. Can't see why they would be afraid of that... Blair is satirized just as much as Bush is, in the particular videoclip. (Unless they can't take criticism as good as the people over here ).

btw. I've seen some versions floating around the net which had the first part of the clip missing, in which Mr. Bush gets an explanation from the talking sock.

Comment

do tell...what are you guys talking about?

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

shooting dogs, presidents and prime ministers... err... dare I ask?
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Unless they can't take criticism as good as the people over here
          We have no problem with criticism as long as it is based on fact. Why don't you post a link???

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Tony Blair brutally blew away a puppy dog without remorse?

Comment

I think they're talking about that George Michael video they haven't released here.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeh what are they talking about.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Hey Joel, it was just a jest... not to be taken too serious

anyway, I haven't found a 'complete' version yet. If I do, I'll post the link.

Comment

My thoughts are that the video might piss off both brits and americans... but it's very funny, definitely.
                    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Oh now I see the light. They version I saw on TV didn't have the intro... but the version I downloaded has it all... bush, sock puppet etc... very funny from a non-american POW.

btw: if you're using edonkey, here's a link <a href="ed2k://|file|George Michael - Shoot the dog (I HATE BUSH) --- FULL VERSION.asf|35201567|e8e42fe70ca5427fc652cbb8b0bbc 3c0|">George Michael - Shoot the dog (I HATE BUSH) --- FULL VERSION.asf</a>
                      Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

It's amazing...in year 2002 I spend a bit of my day time to speak with people all over the world, play games on line with them...
                        People fly around from place to place...

And USA residents have not seen the last George Michael video because it's censored...

This is a really really funny world
                        Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

It's not censored. Censorship means government restriction. Private companies have decided not to air it - not a matter of state intervention.

I'm VERY against censorship, but let's only call it when it's there.
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

that link doesn't work

Comment

It has nothing to do with the content of it it's just that George Micheal sucks.

Joel
                              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
                              X