Sharkmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharkmark

Here's a potentially silly question, where or how do i gain access ot the sharkmark benchmark?

I have the Reef demo installed, but i can't see what to do to enable the shark mark settings

Thanks
    Frankfurt
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Hmm it was on the CD that came with my Parhelia, maybe it was just sent to reviewers, I'll ask the big M.

Comment

I jsut found out that only editors have Sharkmark. See http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/For...ML/001247.html

Darn!
      Homebuilt Intel P3 933 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, ASUS CUSL2-C MB, 400w TruePower Antec PS, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, WD 160 Gb Spec Ed HD, Yamaha 20x10x40 SCSI Rewritable, Toshiba 12x DVD, Parhelia 128 (replaced a G400MAX), Win XP Pro SP1 w/latest patches

Comment

I've asked Matrox if it can be made available to one and all, I'm waiting to hear back. I see no reason for them to exclude it from the general public, that would seem a little silly to me as it is one benchmark that tests the Parhelia to its strengths it would seem. I'll see if I can hack it and change the shark to an ant and release my own AntMark

Comment

If it looks anything like your avatar, you'd better not even try

Comment

Working...
          X