Rotflmao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotflmao

After their wedding the happy couple move in to a nice apartment in the centre of the city.
    The bride decides that they need clothes locker.(Yes I know there’s a niftier word but its stuck in my brain…)
    So she buys one at IKEA.
    Se puts it together as it says in the manual.
    The subway passes and the locker falls apart!
    She rebuilds it and again it falls apart when the subway passes.
    After that she phones IKEA that sends out a carpenter….
    He puts it together and is amazed when it falls apart again when the subway passes!
    He decides to go into the locker so he can se exactly what happens when the subway passes.
    Now the groom comes home and sees the new locker.
    “I see that you bought the locker you wanted” he says and opens it and sees the carpenter.
    “You wont believe me but I’m waiting for the subway” the carpenter says
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I must remember that one!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

LMAO.
          I hope he wasn't buck naked in the wardrobe.
          BTW, had to ask my wife for the proper name for that wooden cloths storage thingy.
          So we must add the ikea cloths locker as one of the top ten places not too hide (in downtown Toronto, near a subway) when caught with somebody elses newlywed
          Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Development of the Internet

Thought you might like to know the role of Israel in the development of the Internet.

In ancient Israel, it came to pass that a trader by the name of Abraham Com did take unto himself a young wife by the name of Dot. And Dot Com was a comely woman, broad of shoulder and long of leg. Indeed, she had been called Amazon Dot Com.

She said unto Abraham, her husband, "Why doth thou travel far from town to town with thy goods when thou can trade without ever leaving thy tent?"

And Abraham did look at her as though she were several saddle bags short of a camel load, but simply said, How, Dear?"

And Dot replied, "I will place drums in all the towns and drums in between to send messages saying what you have for sale and they will reply telling you which hath the best price. And the sale can be made on the drums and delivery made by Uriah's Pony Stable (UPS)."

Abraham thought long and decided he would let Dot have her way with the drums. The drums rang out and were an immediate success.
            Abraham sold all the goods he had at the top price, without ever moving from his tent.

But this success did arouse envy. A man named Maccabia did secret himself inside Abraham's drum and was accused of insider trading. And the young men did take to Dot Com's trading as doth the greedy horsefly take to camel dung. They were called Nomadic Ecclesiastical Rich Dominican Siderites, or NERDS for short.

And lo, the land was so feverish with joy at the new riches and the deafening sound of drums that no one noticed that the real riches were going to the drum maker, one Brother William of Gates, who bought up every drum company in the land. And indeed did insist on making drums that would work only with Brother Gates' drumheads and drumsticks.

Dot did say, "Oh, Abraham, what we have started is being taken over by others."

And as Abraham looked out over the Bay of Ezekiel, or as it came to be known, "eBay", he said, "We need a name that reflects what we are," and Dot replied, "Young Ambitious Hebrew Owner Operators."

"YAHOO", said Abraham.

And that is how it all began. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com: office: office" />

It wasn't Al Gore after all.

Last edited by ALBPM; 23 July 2002, 20:55.
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
            X