This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infowars.com or infowars.net

I decided to post this link because the information contained in Alex Jones latest ground breaking documentary film "911-the road to tyranny" (updated and expanded on DVD to 170mins) the history of government sponsored terrorism is FAR too important to be ignored. apparently, our tyrannical govt, now lead by EMPEROR BUSH!("If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." President G. W. Bush),
    is planning to blow up and small pox major USA cities soon!, then blame it on Iraq this time to invade and take their oil supply, and also force vaccination on we the people, force us into FEMA camps around the country and confiscate all our guns (I dont even own a gun btw). they basically need to disarm the american public like Hitler did, Stalin did, and Mao te Tung did "mass murderers agree: GUN CONTROL WORKS! "Hister", Stalin, Mao....infowars.com". now that they took Afghanistan, they are building a pipeline to the Caspian Sea oil reserve worth at least 5 trillion. how much is usa in debt? DING DING DING! at least 5 trillion! the WTC disaster was all planned and it was doomed financially because of inevitable rennovation so they decided to take the buildings down instead and blame it on "the terrorists". Afghanistan is important to them because it serves as the USSA's platform to all of Central Asia. also, Afghanistan is where 85% of the world's poppey is grown for the extremely lucrative opium/heroin trade which is run by the brittish royal families for the last 400 years. both usa and canada serve as the work horses on a grand chess board (see "The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives" by Zbigniew K. Brzezinski). I could go on and on about this but instead let me post a few links which prove my claim. it is interesting to note, ALL of "the terrorists" live on rich mineral deposits and oil reserves.

there is much more to this but that is as far as I will go for now.

Glenn Beck is a leading American media personality, political commentator, author, and founder of TheBlaze.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

here is a 48min streamed clip of this video:

and here is the whole thing streamed:

also, a friend of mine who fought in kosavo..................., wrote an extremely intersting piece on this whole thing and posted it in a Russian online forum (in english) and as soon as I find it, I will post it here.
    if anyone is qualiified to have an opinion, it is those who have fought for this country. what he had to say about his assignments "fighting for freedom" are not what one would have expected.

anyway, death to the NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM and above all, God Bless!
    Last edited by Hpar_; 21 July 2002, 02:37.

I think you definately have been talking too much to your 'schizophrenic friend'.

btw. this is posted in the wrong forum as well

Comment

Wow. Very wrong. I thought we scared you off last time you started with this crap?

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Jeeezzzz....

I'm both a conservative and a strict constructionist when it comes to the Constitution, but this "the black helicopters are coming!" talk leads me to believe that this boy needs some Prozac with a slight dusting of Thorazine for good measure

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 July 2002, 18:03.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

heh, dr.mordrid and ALL of you "video experts", STICK TO VIDEO!!!
          I am not going to argue with your biased opinion especially since you have not reviewed the evidence before you own two eyes and under your nose. that is as typical as the brainwash gets. even Donald Rumbsfeld was forced to come out and say they have a disinformation/propaganda campeign in the works a couple of months ago. THE RIDICULE IS NOT APPRECIATED! now, about your comment regarding prozac...prozac is what they call in science a "Serotonergic Drug". other drugs in this family are Zoloft, Luvox, Fen-Phen (does everyone remember the major problems with Fen-Phen?), Riddlin, Paxil etc....here is a whole article about the great dangers of these Rx nazi poison pills: http://www.rense.com/general/pro.htm

Two time nobel laureate Linus Pauling coined the term "orthomolecular" and one of his peers likewise as a response to Pauling coined the term "toximolecular" and here is the direct quote from one of his books,

"Dr. Bernard Rimland (1979) has emphasized my point by suggesting that conventional medicine, which uses drugs, be called toximolecular medicine."
          Linus Pauling, "How To Live Longer and Feel Better", (New York: Avon Books, 1986), p. 118.

now, obviously I have been doing my homework and germany based pharmaceuticals run by former nazi party members is not my thing.

YOU CANNOT TREAT DISEASE SUCCESSFULLY WITH TOXIC POISON WHICH ADDS TO THE PROBLEM OF A GIVEN DISEASE!

and if you where going to read just one of those links, read the communist manifesto summary:
          http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7006/com-man.html[/url]

btw, all those kids that did the school shootings a couple of years ago? remember???
          heh, they where all on prozac, riddlin, zoloft and the like. all of this proves how foolish and uninformed you are. something like 60%+ of the polulation is using pharmaceuticals or "toximolecular" therepies. the cancer drug market is a several hundred billion dollar a year business but yet, cancer rates are up 400%+ and the cancer occuring in the youth is unprecedented. that means at least 50% of you ppl are on these hardcore chemical based, expensive, side effect laden drugs which do NOT cure disease, but rather treat symptoms. there is a good chance at least one of three who responeded with riddicule are in trouble health wise in one way or another. good luck with you health boys, you are going to need it, especially since we face an entirely man made biological apochalypse!
          Last edited by Hpar_; 21 July 2002, 02:42.

Comment

Time either for this thread to be moved to the soap box or shut down.
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I agree.

What's really irritating is that he first posts to the wrong forum then he tells us to "stick to video" when its the video forum he posted to

And before he rants about Ritalin etc. again I wish to inform him that I spent over 25 years in medicine and know those medicines well....far better than he does. I also have an ADHD child who grew up just fine thank you, no small part of which was due to those "poisons" he is so against

Add some Lithium to my earlier prescription.....

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 July 2002, 23:59.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I wonder when they are going to to uncover the guy from Mad magazine who designed the $20 bill? Only a pure evil genius from the future could design such an exact representation. The hijackers must have trained extensively to make sure the the plumes of smoke would match exactly to the pictures on the bill. Very talented.

Somebody has been watching too many X-Files.

As for the cancer thing, I wouldn't put it on medicine, though I have my own personal feelings on taking medicine, the increase in cancer can be linked to many things in modern society. Tobacco, exhaust from vehicles and factories, chemicals in food, whatever. If you think about what cancer is, it is a mutation of a cell, then what could cause a change in a cell at a molecular level? A magnetic field could. And what creates a magnetic field? How about electricity? All of these great electronic devices, especially high powered ones like televisions (which by the way works on a big fat magnetic field) could possibly be the culprit. It could be genetic as well. Who knows? I would be really curious to see what the rate of cancer victims is in 3rd world countries without electricity are.

The medicine treating the symptoms and not the actual problem is just a limitation of our science and technology. If they could treat the cause I am sure that they would, but one thing is certain that most of these people on the medication are better off with it than without. It may not be perfect, but it does help. That is why it is called "medical practice" and not "medical we know everything and we're perfect." I don't know about you, but I don't know what causes mental problems, could be tramatic experiences, chemical imbalances, genes, who knows for sure? As for the kids that freaked out and killed all of those people, I would not blame it on medication. People think that the world is changing, it really isn't. This stuff isn't new at all, it just has better press coverage. People have been doing screwed up stuff to eachother since the beginning of mankind. They just didn't have the capability to create explosives from reading on the internet or able to get their dad's gun from the cabinet. It is part of human nature to do unpredictable stuff, who knows why they did what they did for sure. I bet they don't even know why. Can't blame it on any one thing, parenting, telelvision, mental issues....could be a combination or something tha we don't even know about yet. That is just a limitation of ours and we are dealing with it as best we can, so we have medication for now. I guess that we could lock people up in a padded room for depression or ADD to seperate them from society. I personally think that would be worse than the meds.

Toxinmolecular medicine...who decides what makes a substance a toxin? The same "evil drug pushers" that you are telling us are pushing it on society? Just because it is labled as a toxin doesn't mean that it has no use, there are also varying degrees of toxicity that come into play.

Bottom line is that no one knows everthing. Not even the people that wrote the articles that you feel unravel the mystery of government conspiracy murdering it's own people and big business trying to kill off it's customers. Neither is good business practice. How's this for an ad campaign, "Yes I kow that we killed thousands at the world trade center, but look at the money we saved on remodeling." "That money goes right back into your pockets." "Next is schools, we figure between money for teachers salaries and the decrease in future population we can afford a new desktop fan for each american". Give me a break. Sounds like your secret service intelligence officer was discredited because he was a moron. If he decides to write a moviescript, I am sure that it will be a blockbuster, very entertaining stuff. He makes Tom Clancey look like the editor of the World Book Encyclopedia.

And by the way, the fact that someone has made a DVD in an effort to capitalize on the sufferring brought on by this whole mess makes me nauseus. Stuff like this does not help the effort, it builds mistrust and weakens society. I am just thankful that only the truly paranoid or depraved are probably buying this garbage. If they don't want to be part of society, then please leave. We have better things to do then poison our youth and murder our families.
                WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Oh! No! it's Hpar_ .....LOL

I thought we told you to quit mixing Ecstasy, PCP and alcohol with your ritalin.

Get out of your bombshelter and get some sunshine you might get a more positive outlook on life.

I'm sure there are lots of forums on the net where you paranoid, depressed shizos can hang out and spew your paranoid conspiracy CRAP.

This is a Graphics forum and you "do not" belong here.

Joel, do us a favor and ban this piece of shit!!!!
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

An old friend?
                    System Specs:
                    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

<FONTSIZE=4>Riiiiiiiiiight!!!<SUP>tm</SUP>...<FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of BuddMan <FONT SIZE=2>

Not even an acquaintance more like an annoyance
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hey, did you all know that the Jews run WalL Street? Yeah, that's right. If you're Jewish you can get into a secret area of the stock exchange where the Jews make all the policy and set prices!

I know it's true because I read it on a paranoid schizoid conspiracy site! Plus, my cousin's best friend's brother's former roommate's sister's former boyfriend has been there, and he says that there are free complimentary glasses of Manishewitz wine and matzoh crackers!

Plus the same group of Jews runs Hollywood! AND they have usurped the real governmental power from Bush, and make all policy in Washington. They're directly related to the Illuminati, who are hastening the Armageddon by fulfilling all of the prophecies laid down in the book of Zorg! I know it's true, I have bullshit links to prove it! Honest!

- Gurm

P.S. For those of you (HPar_) who are astonishingly retarded and don't realize it, this was sarcasm.

P.P.S. Ant, can you just ban this dumb ****?
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Next he'll be saying Jesus was a Mexican and invented hot sauce, an idea meant to kill off all of his enemies.
                          System Specs:
                          Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Comment

Originally posted by BuddMan
                            Next he'll be saying Jesus was a Mexican and invented hot sauce, an idea meant to kill off all of his enemies.
                            So Jesus is Mexican eh? That explains a lot!
                            But he didn't invent hot sauce, he just took regular sauce and made it spicy!
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Feel the wrath of the Lord.....go down your throat.
                              System Specs:

Comment

Working...
                              X