Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer job for a Toronto teen who loves NLE/filming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer job for a Toronto teen who loves NLE/filming?

Hello, My name is Brett Bergmann and I was wondering if there were any summer employment opportunities that you could offer me related to NLE, broadcasting, etc. I love this stuff and it's really tough finding somewhere that will take entry level production assistants, etc. I'd love to do anything.. mostly I just want to do what I love to do and learn more about the professional side of this field. My main experience so far is for Shaw TV where I am an editor of a bi-weekly teen issues show.. but it's volunteer and vary small time.

thanks a bunch!!
    -Brett

Grigory might be able to offer you a job... in Moscow.

You've got guts, Brett. Except for our fine moderator, I think this might be the first job wanted ad I've ever seen here.

Comment

Thank you very much Patrick.. though I'd prefer to find a summer job a little closer to home, if at all possible!

Comment

Just keeping this thread alive. Please leave a reply if you have any info!! I would love to do anything at all for minimum wage if necessary!

Comment

We need a trainee. It's not in Toronto but not that far away. Lübeck in Germany is the town and place, give it a try

Mega
          K6-3 400Mhz@450Mhz
          G400 16MB, 192MB Ram and so on

Comment

if you could fly me over I'd be delighted to! My grandparents are from Germany and I'd really love to learn the language! :P

Comment

Where are you located in Toronto?

Comment

I actually live just outside of Toronto. Thornhill to be exact (Bayview and Hwy. 7) but would love to go almost anywhere in the GTA. My current job situation is working for McDonalds just in case I don't find anything else in the field I enjoy. Taking orders, getting fries and drinks, etc. VS. NLE/anything related to editing, shooting.. P.A.ing even.. is a decision that is, for me, less like a choice and more like a calling.

Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Hehe, not too far from where I live, Richmond Hill, (Bathurst and Major Mac)

If I hear anything, I'll definitely let you know.
                  BTW: which Macdonalds do you work at? Maybe I'll drop by for Big Mac

Cheers,
                  Elie

[This message has been edited by Elie (edited 16 June 2000).]

Comment

whoa Richmondhill, no kidding! I expected Etobicoke or something.
                    I'm at the McDonald's on Valleymede off of 7 between Bayview and Leslie.
                    As a future employee/grateful jobseeker, are you sure you want to order food from McDonald's?

thanks again!
                    -Brett

Comment

keeping this active!

Comment

active...

Comment

Working...
                        X