No announcement yet.

Cornerstone Monitos in the UK how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone Monitos in the UK how much?

Does anyone know the UK price of a P1750 and P1650. I've emailed the UK distributer but so far I haven't had any reply and they don't have the prices on there website which is poor.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I guess not many have bought cornerstone monitors in the UK recently.
    I still haven't had a reply to the email so I guess there distributers don't want to sell them either. I'll try again but if no response I shall go elsewhere.
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sorry mate.. I would recommend Digi-UK though
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the company you've already tried but they list Cornerston under their products section.

http://www.headway.co.uk/index.htm
        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
          Sorry mate.. I would recommend Digi-UK though
          I was going to buy a rec sony from them but they seem to have stopped selling them. Also there site is down for an update and they haven't put a sales number up. Doh don't these people think.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
            I'm not sure if this is the company you've already tried but they list Cornerston under their products section.

http://www.headway.co.uk/index.htm
            Yes there the ones I'm waiting for an email from. Pity they don't put the prices on the site. One way of losing customers.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I rang headway up and found that the P1650 and P1750 are well out of budget. They also only deal in Business.
              The good news that digi-uk have resurfaced and refurbished Sony monitors are bank on the menu.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                I rang headway up and found that the P1650 and P1750 are well out of budget.
                What price were they as a matter of interest?
                When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

£1250 pounds. If I had that much around I'd be buying a large LCD instead.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

That's ridiculous, Pricewatch lists them as $745 and $649 respectively, which is £472 and £411. I know we normally get screwed on price here in the UK but that's almost three times the price

Comment

'kin 'ell

Originally posted by The PIT
                      £1250 pounds. If I had that much around I'd be buying a large LCD instead.

Comment

Somewhat overpriced aren't they.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

1250 quid for a monitor?? no way, a bargain I say, especially if you're going to pick it up from the store in your Merc S600!
                          Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent31
                            1250 quid for a monitor?? no way, a bargain I say, especially if you're going to pick it up from the store in your Merc S600!
                            For that sort of money, I'd expect it to be delivered in a velvet lined case and come with a butler to change the settings for you!

I dont think I'll be buying from Hedway this side of the next ice-age if they're charging that sort of money.
                            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

owning the S600 pretty much moots the point about the expense of the monitor, but if I could afford an S600... I'd be driving that damned thing everywhere *drools* ... that said, I'd probably buy a Diabl... I won't even get started
                              Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
                              X