Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wish to break into the home secretary house (Mr Blunket) or kill him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wish to break into the home secretary house (Mr Blunket) or kill him?

If so, come down to the local lazy cop shop and they'll arrange too drop his security details outside the pub opposite.

No doubt the plods were in the pub getting pissed.

I can imagine walking in the cop shop and trying to tell them. It would take 40 minutes trying to convince them that what you found was important.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

nah, that's too easy as he won't see me coming!

Comment

Nah his dog will eat you.

The funny thing is that the Chief Constable of south Yorkshire was meeting Blunket this day. I bet he was really embarressed.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sorry, but I don't seem to understand ONE thing in this thread. Anyone care to enlighten me?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Mr Blunket is the UK's Home Secretary therefore he's likely to be a terrorist target.
          The police very close to where I live decided to drop papers outside the pub opposite the police station. These papers outlined security details of his house, general security codes, details of his most common journeys.
          The referance to the dog is the referance to the guide dog as Mr Blunket is blind.
          Chief Constable is the head policeman of South Yorkshire where the carelessness took place.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Whoa I'd really feel safe...

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
            X