(USA only) Turtle Beach Santa Cruz on sale this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (USA only) Turtle Beach Santa Cruz on sale this week

$49.95 at CompUSA, out the door, no rebate or coupon.
    If you don't have one already, no better time - this is
    even cheaper than Newegg.

Jezzzz....that's a great price for the TBSC. Talk about a bargain

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

This is an idication that Turtle Beach may have a new baby ready to be released

A succesor to the already succesful Santa Cruz, hmmm I wonder what that would be?

Cheers,
      Elie

Comment

Dunno...but I want one

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Frankie G! I went to the CompUSA in Framingham, Mass., and got the last one!

Jeff B

Comment

They must have sold a ton of 'em as I was in the Dearborn CompUSA a few days ago and they had a bunch. Went back there again today and it looked like the day after Christmas

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

gosh, hehe, thanks to dr.mordrid's advise, the santa cruz resolved ALL of my problems. I think I paid 59$ for mine?? I cant quite remember but even the full blown retail of 79.95 is worth it for that card. you cannot beat that card for its performance and features given the price as you all know better than I. I just wish my buddy, who is a tremendous song writter, but stuborn and scizophrenic, would listen to my advise about hardware. I recommened that card after I got one in this box and he wouldnt hear it. his music is good, but his recordings stink terribly! I mean, he is using an integrated soundcard built into the mainboard! heh, what a freek!

:P

thanks again guys for all the astute advise.

btw, on another far more important note, has anyone seen Alex Jones latest groundbreaking documentary film on the history of govt sponsored terrorism "911-the road to tyranny" at www.infowars.com?? he streams it over the internet in lofi, but he just updated it onto dvd to 170mins. it is highly recommened and shocking material.

Comment

Working...
              X