Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400/TV and Premiere 5.1

Hi people... I've a question..
    I've a marvel g400/tv and I use Premiere 5.1.. all works nice.. but when I do "print to video" premiere effectively print to video... but at low fps and not in output.. only in my monitor!!

What should I do?
    In Media studio 6 all works fine (after editing ulead32.ini).. but I don't like media studio.. (damn... its slow IMHO).

Hope can be helped!

Bye
    Alan

P.S. I'm Italian.. sorry for my english!

I'm assuming you made the following changes to ulead32.ini recommended on the Ulead website; NotSaveOpenDML=1 and RenderAudio=1?

Remove them and instead use this one;

[Playback]
    ;PlayDll5=C:\PROGRA~1\MATROX~1\MCLPlugin.dll

The PlayDll reference may be numbered differently. The important part is to put a semicolon in front of the line referencing MCLPlugin.dll.

This will turn off the Matrox cutlist support and force MSPro6 to use its own internal, and OpenDML compliant, cutlist support.

Now you shouldn't have to render every frame before previewing just as long as the clips settings match the project settings.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Ahem.. ok... that's the "other way" to use the marvel.. but I want to resolve the problem with premiere.. no1 knows how to use print to video decently?

Bye

Comment

Working...
      X