Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft3 silly question gameplay?

Hey there

I recently started playing the game WC3 and had a dumb question. So dumb, it is not even funny.

In the opening screen of the game I get to create a name for a character (I created "crazen"), but when I choose single player - campaign...all I get are 2 campaign options (prologue horde Orc and human Scourge)...no where can I see where I can choose being an elf or undead...how do I choose them?

Any wild guesses what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

- You have to finish the Human Campain to unlock the next race. And so on, with the next for the others. -
    - ? -

Comment

the orc prologue is more of a tutorial, it is a short 2 mission sorta thing that teaches you how to play the game more than anything else. The orc, and other campaigns, will come after you beat the human campaign.
      -mungu

"She won't last forever, so why buy her diamonds?"

Comment

it's like StarCraft, you have to finish the first campaigns, then you can play the other races
        But there is still mutiplayer and skirmish, where you can play the other races already
        Specs:
        MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

many thanks, but I still have the problem of being in my 50s and lamenting a need to be part of the "undead" or an "elven" in a computer game. Life is so bizarre.

Comment

Multiplayer is very diffrent then the single player campaign though. Completly diffrent stratergies have to be employed.
            Fenrir(AVA)
            "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
            The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
            Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Working...
            X