Looking for a monitor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a monitor.

I'm looking for a replacement 17" monitor that has a facia button to switch between 2 sets of inputs, (like my old Eizo 17") or a function on level 1 of the On Screen Display that does the same (unlike my current Iiyama).

I've looked around, but this isnt something most manufacturers list in their sales brocures.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Actually, I have no idea. I just replied to be the first (for once) to say: Corenerstone. Ha-ha !!! I've beaten everyone else to it even if it's off topic !!!

Comment

My old iiyama used to do it from bnc to dsub don't know about new ones.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

What the dog said.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

the sony G200 17" monitor can switch between 2 inputs that way.
          This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

My current Iiyama can switch between BNC & DSub via the osd, but its a royal pain in the buttocks because its about 18 button presses to get to the right place to change.
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

With a Cornerstone it's 4 key presses to switch to another input and clear the OSD off the screen, without clearing the OSD it only takes two
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Sony 1 press, Iyama 1 press
                Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

LG 915FT+ cannot do it, but it's the monitor to buy.

Augh.
                  Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Sony overpriced, Iiyama overpriced (have owned both brands before)
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

My old (but fine) NEC has a switch in front. No OSD, no PnP, no EnergyStar ... and I love it!
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

@Greebe

You could also use a KVM switch.
                        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Why spend $$ on a kvm when what is built into my monitors works perfect?

Comment

Are both PCs on at the same time? My old iiyama had (has) auto detection...

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by KeiFront
                              Sony 1 press, Iyama 1 press
                              What model Iiyama is that?
                              My current VMPro 410 (a702) takes about a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                              X