Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Partially back

Hi, all!

I've been lurking and now feel sufficiently able to re-contribute to this forum. However, I won't reply as often as before, for the time being.

I've been trying MSP 6.51a and had a number of problems, some resolved, some not. I'm still testing and will report later.

Thanks to all for their good wishes. I've now recovered 95% of movement in my right hand but perhaps only 35% of the agility (movements have to be willed and are slow), but improvement is still continuing. The complete blood analysis was, as expected, good and all variables were well within the recommended parameters. Other tests are still not completed.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Welcome back Brian!

Looking at your signature, I was thinking that maybe we should all have a description after our names. I can think of a few choice terms for another member of this forum. Oops, better not go there...

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that anything had happened, (still don't know what), but atleast you are in good spirits and improving. Hate to see bad things happen to terrible people

Good luck on your recovery and get well soon.

By the way I could go by "The Fat Kid" Just ordered an exercise machine tonight to get rid of that descriptor.
      WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Working...
      X