Need help finding a webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a webpage

Back a year or two ago a ran across a web page that help you make buying decitions based on the criterta that you entered. If I remember right I was looking at DVD players or something when i found it, but I need it now for a Vacuum I need to get for my new place
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

can't help with the page but you won't be sorry if you bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner!

Comment

Vacuums suck.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Good ones do, at least.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Here's one:

Shopping.com is a leading price comparison site that allows you shop online for the best deals and lowest prices. You can read unbiased product reviews and compare prices online. Online shopping has never been as easy!

and another

Get unbiased ratings and reviews for 9,000+ products and services from Consumer Reports, plus trusted advice and in-depth reporting on what matters most.
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

www.ciao.com is another one.

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
              Vacuums suck.
              No kidding!
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
                can't help with the page but you won't be sorry if you bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner!
                Wholeheartedly agree! Dyson's suck harder for longer

Comment

A word of warning for Dyson users - when vacuuming the dust of a motherboard, take care NOT to suck the jumpers off the pins!
                  Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Is that a warning that stems from experience ?

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Another few words of warning...when attaching to bodily parts....
                      Meet Jasmine.
                      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

They also blow when pull out the wrong bits.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

We had a flood a few months back on a sunday evening. The washing machine drum cracked and mains pressure water squirted out for ~20 mins before we noticed! Our old vacuum cleaner could have sucked up the water, sadly the Dysons don't.

I'd buy another Dyson.
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                          X