Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find a person?

Simply curiosity.

I met a Dutch girl, from Asperen, a lot of year ago, and I'd like to know where she is now and how things are going.

Is there a way to find a person using the net?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

if you know her first name && you know her family name && she's a registered ICQ user with her true identity

Then you've got a chance

else you can try similar methods and hope for good

endif

Comment

You could buy a dutch telephone book CD and search for her name

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Assuming she's living by herself.
        Though most people don't have a private phone line, most do have a private cell phone.

Comment

Really?

Here in germany every household has a private phone line (and every person a cell phone). Or do you mean that both wive and husband and the child have their own private phone line?

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I mean that usually there is 1-2 phone lines per household while there is 1 cellular phone per person.

The world if moving towards 1 phone line for each house / family and 1 cell phone per person.

Using the yellow pages you can easily find families cause the phone line is registered to the name of the parent(s).

Comment

Not hard to find a person in Canada, you use www.canada411.com and you enter their name and city and voila, complete address. That's if your phone number isn't kept confidential and your using Bell Canada for phone service.

But in your case, if you can try and find her in the Asperen phone book than your set!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Uhmmm...I think it should be easiest if someone here lives in Asperen

Comment

go to
                  Vind snel een persoon in Nederland met telefoonnummer, locatie en meer.

and enter her name in the 'name' field and 'asperen' in the 'woonplaats' field.

You might have a good chance, since I never heard of 'Asperen', so not many people are living there most likely

Comment

Did you find her?
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

None.
                      Well, I think. I dunno how to read dutch, so I dunno what the result page says

Comment

ROTFLMAO.
                        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                        people do all day!"

Comment

ehm, the result pages give the phone number, name and address... pretty standard I would say?

Comment

Working...
                          X