Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First case mod and triplehead setup pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First case mod and triplehead setup pics.

Take a peak at these, showing off my first case mod along with my triplehead rig.

Btw, yes that is a 120mm fan up top. Best Sunon one I could find, blows almost as much as a regular house fan and not very loud.

Very nice! Wish I had the cash to buy a system like that

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Respect man !

Comment

You need to get some Vinyl paint and paint those drive faces...then again I'm one to talk with my white drives in my Aluminum case
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Check out the mod by this guy on AVS ... "The "fastest" HTPC ever built?"
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I keep the front door closed too much and really didnt want to paint the drive fronts mainly because I usualy sell off older components so I can upgrade to something newer/better. I was thinking about selling off one of the drives down the road. Thats probably why I didnt take the extra effort to paint the front drive panels.

Comment

Very Nice!

I like those Hitachi CRT's as well

Been thinking about one of those myself, Just how good are they?

Comment

They are pretty good. The screen is a flat surface which is nice. I got mine at buy.com with free shipping.

Comment

What keyb is that? I've been after a new one for a while now...
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
                    What keyb is that? I've been after a new one for a while now...
                    Logitech Cordless Desktop™ Optical!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                    X