Purty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purty

I haven't seen anybody comment about the pretty reef demo videos that Matrox posted. I really like the lighting effects. They did a nice job of composing the demo as well.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

- Watching the real thing on Triple Head (2400x800) with 16xFAA is even better . Now if i could only find a way to make it my screensaver. -
    - ? -

Comment

Yep ... its a real teaser. Almost makes me want to run out and buy a Parhelia.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Downloading.....
        main system: P4 Northwood 2.0 @ 2.5GHz, Asus P4PE (LAN + Audio onboard), 512MB Infineon PC333 CL2.5, Sapphire/BBA Radeon 9500@9700 128MB (hardmodded), IBM 100GB ATA-100, 17" Belinea (crappy), and some other toys...ADSL (1,5mbit/s down, 256kbit/s up...sweeeeeet!)

Comment

Damn, I really liked the peripheral vision effect of the triplehead clip. Now where to get extra $1000 to get P and 2 more monitors... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistral
            - Watching the real thing on Triple Head (2400x800) with 16xFAA is even better . Now if i could only find a way to make it my screensaver. -
            You can never know...
            Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

I found <a href="http://www.murc.ws/Utilities/SCRNRUN.EXE">this little freeware util</a> that allows you to run any prog as a screensaver, you still have to hit Esc to get out of the demo.

Originally posted by Sinistral

Comment

- Thanks SO much Ant. This just made my day . -
                - ? -

Comment

THANK YOU!!!

I have been looking for a util to turn any app into a screensaver for AGES.

Thank you Ant!

PS, I love your avatar, is that teh piccie of an ant holding an IC in it's mandibles?
                  Life is a ride
                  Like days on a train
                  Cities rush by
                  Like ghosts in the night

Comment

Except it doesn't WORK!!

Stupid thing!!

Works OK if I choose Preview, but not when I test it. Whatever app I chooses just flicks up for a quarter second, then back to the desktop.

Even if I add Pause at the end of a batch file, same thing.

Works OK in Windows 98, not XP though.

Any advise??

I even changed fonts to small, as some VB apps don't like large fonts. I REALLY want this to work
                    Life is a ride
                    Like days on a train
                    Cities rush by
                    Like ghosts in the night

Comment

Working...
                    X