Mini PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini PCs

Does anyone know of a Mini PC/barebones system that Supports Athlon/Duron CPUs and has a AGP slot? I'm going to inhert my old PC that my GF had since we are moving intogether and she doesnt want it set up since we are going to share my PC in my sig. I figured I'll have Duron 950 + a G400 Max collecting dust and wouldn't mind putting it to good use as part of my Home Enterament System or a LAN box. The other good thing about this is I'll have an extra 19in montior and I'll get another and have some nice Surround Gaming action going on with a 21in and 2 19 inch monitors
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Very nice with the monitors, but won't it look messed up with one monitor being bigger even with it being the center one. Of course I would love to have a set of those monitors.

Asus A7V-M

KT-133M - 200mhz FSB - Ultra66 HDC

EP-8KTM - 200mhz FSB - Ultra66 HDC

EP-8KHM - 200/266 mhz FSB DDR - Ultra 100 HDC

Comment

Just you wait a month:

She'l want her own system again or you will want to actualy ahave a computer again
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I just setup a mini pc over the weekend, using my duron 650Mhz and g400 (if i kept it in my box anymore i wouldnt have the heart to remove it). I intend to hook it up to my TV (just need to get a cable)

Motherboard used : ECS K7SEM
        SiS® 730S Chipset, 4X AGP Embedded
        Socket A for AMD® Athlon/Duron (K7) processors
        Two 168-pin DIMMs with SDRAM support, up to 1GB
        2 PCI slots, 1 AGP slot, 1 AMR slot, 1 CNR slot
        Support External (4X) & Internal AGP (4X)
        AC97 Audio Codec on board
        RealTek 8139C LAN Chip on board (optional)
        Special Features:
        Suspend to RAM (STR)
        Magic Setting
        LAN, Modem Wake Up
        Keyboard Power On
        Hardware Monitoring
        Support UltraDMA 66/100
        Support PC133 SDRAM
        K7SEM can be guaranteed to support 100MHz AMD CPUs and the MAJORITY OF THE 133MHz CPUs.

Since u will be using a duron 950 i dont foresee any problems regarding the 133Mhz CPUs (which should be solved in a bios update).

So far i dont have any problems hehe it has been only running for a couple of days on win98se. I'll see if i can get a link to my casing, black and looks almost like a VCR can be vertical or horizontal.
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

erm could not find any website for my casing ..it is made in china and its model no : CK-1007-2B however i managed to get a tiny pic from Ego-ware Computer Technology Co
          regards.
          Attached Files
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

You can try this website:

http://www.littlepc.com

Comment

Wow, slick case, wouldnt mind owning one of those. And those original Compaq iPacs really turn me on (too bad they were way too expensive for performance they offered ).

Comment

Holy crap old thread coming to life! Oh well I settled on getting Shuttle SS51G box and my GF old PC is now going to friend (after its gutted and stripped and upgraded to an Althon XP with an Radeon 8500 in it) and she just uses my AMD box when ever she has to do something
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                X