Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preorder question

Good evening all!
    I was finally thinking about preordering the P. at shopmatrox.com since the retail release for germany seems to be delayed till july 27th
    Now the website says "Shipping date july 15th", anyone know if that date is also correct for people who are ordering it within the next 24 hours?
    Specs:
    MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

No idea on new orders, but mine was supposed to ship on the 15th and I got it yesterday, so it looks like Shopmatrox got their units a bit early.

Comment

Did you get the retail-board? I hope shopmatrox doesn't send out OEM-cards without telling the customers. I wouldn't like that...

Mine was supposed to ship on the 15th too but it's already on its way now and should be here soon

Comment

Yup, it was retail. And I gotta tell you, the output is fantastic -- I didn't expect it to work so well right out of the box.

Comment

yeah mine was expected to ship on the 15th also, but it actually shipped on the 5th! now i am enjoying my 3 monitor-wide anti-aliased Q3
          -mungu

"She won't last forever, so why buy her diamonds?"

Comment

LOL Torture!!! I cant wait any longer {well I can, but I dont want to!} I ordered it monday, apparently its slated to ship on the 19th {Im really hoping I can catch a break like alot of those who pre-ordered and were told the 15th originally}. Im just hoping its here in time for my friend's lan party, we've got more people coming just because they wanted to see how Parhelia looks running tri-monitors... Anyways, thought I'd throw in a quick question, what 17" Monitors do you guys recommend for under 200 dollars {US}. Im debating whether or not to sell my LCD and current CRT and just going with 3 brand new 17" CRT's.

Thanks everyone!

Mike
            Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Re: Preorder question

Originally posted by 103er-Fan
              Good evening all!
              I was finally thinking about preordering the P. at shopmatrox.com since the retail release for germany seems to be delayed till july 27th
              Now the website says "Shipping date july 15th", anyone know if that date is also correct for people who are ordering it within the next 24 hours?
              Wait for the 27th July, because it's not good to pay extra 80 EUR more than necessary!
              I wanted to place my order on the 18th July, but I'm busy from 22th July to 4th Aug and away from 4th Aug to 12th Aug (Europameisterschaften der Leichtathlethik in Muenchen), I place it my order when I'm back.
              Maybe I go directly to Mindfactory.de (just about 100 km away).
              cu/2 magog - Germany - flying with OS/2 Warp speed...in a vehicle named eComStation (eCS)
              ---
              Author of the Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de
              JMDB v1.35 FINAL is available (2007-09-20)
              Homepage: http://www.juergen-ulbts.de/

Comment

what 17" Monitors do you guys recommend for under 200 dollars {US}.
                It's just over 350 bucks CDN (don't know if it's under 200 in the States), but I'm running an LG 795FT, and it's probably the best 17 inch monitor I've ever owned. It's true flat screen, black is BLACK, and the colours are amazing. Looking at it head on with the Parhelia, you'd swear it was a high quality LCD flat panel.

Take a look at it here .

Comment

Ferno thanx!!! Im checking around right now, all I need to do is sell my LCD which I believe should be done by this evening and Im good to go. Im so anxious for this, been looking foward to getting it for a while... Looks like a really nice monitor,

Mike
                  Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Re: Re: Preorder question

Originally posted by magog
                    Wait for the 27th July, because it's not good to pay extra 80 EUR more than necessary!
                    I wanted to place my order on the 18th July, but I'm busy from 22th July to 4th Aug and away from 4th Aug to 12th Aug (Europameisterschaften der Leichtathlethik in Muenchen), I place it my order when I'm back.
                    Maybe I go directly to Mindfactory.de (just about 100 km away).
                    Well, I have decided not to go with mindfactory this time! I ordered three times from them, and I had nothing but problems, slow shipping, missing items in the package, and so on. The same goes for a friend of me who paid before his order was shipped, it took ages till they said that they got the money, and when he got the package (he ordered a new mainboard, CPU, HD, 512 RAM) he noticed that he got a 5400rpm HD instead of his 7200rpm and noname RAM instead of Infineon
                    I don't want to go through all that trouble again, so I say no to Mindfactory
                    Specs:
                    MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Mine unfortunately still says the 19th....

-D
                      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Same here, still waiting patiently.. Hopefully theyll move the date closer by a day so it can be there friday rather than the following week though...

Mike

Comment

... So much for it shipping the 19th, its now been changed to the 22nd... Im going to cancel my order if Newegg has them in stock first and just order from there.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X