Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murc

There's Expo, Comdex E3 etc. etc. etc.

Don't you thing it would be appropriate to have a MURC annual or bi annual meeting ?
    We could gather up in Ant's living room, rampage through his fridge looking for beers only to find out they drink them warm in the uk ?

Seriously, I think a MURC meeting could be a great thing.
    What do you guys think about it ?

Yeah as long as ya all come to Japan its beer garden time anyway with all you can drink/eat
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Errr...

Most of us can't afford going to Japan. I was thinking more like Europe, starting with the UK since the MURC started there.

Comment

UK is goooooooooooooooooooood!!! ^_________^
        Only 1500 kilometers, I can do them in a day!

Ant, have you got a garage for my beloved Morte?
        Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

We have had 2 "MURC Mountain States" LAN parties in the past years, here in Colorado, with MURCers from all over the US showing up.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Impressive !

Way to go Kruzin

Comment

"Errr"... care to explain that?

Kruzin has had 2 MURC Lan parties in Denver Colorado and only half of those that said they would attend showed up.

We had a blast without you all tho
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I dunno how many were supposed to arrive in the first place, but still Kudos to Kruzin and anyone else involved for doing it !

Comment

Yea... It wasn't a huge turn out for either. 15-20 ppl at each, with about 1/2 - 3/4 of them being MURCers, and most of those being BBz
                  Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

So, what do you say about a big murc meeting sometime in the UK ?

Comment

well my current company will give me a free ticket to the uk sometime about april 2004
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

What about April 2003 ?

Comment

Go for it.
                          But unless you are donating funds for airfare and accomodations, I won't be able to attend.

Comment

That if it was a few days ago, I would be really happy to partecipate

(I must have messed up all the verbal forms in the above statement)
                            Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

I can't afford a Parhelia, do you think I can afford ticket donations ?

Seriously now, a flight to the UK would cost me the same as (or a bit less thas) a Parhelia. If it was to choose one of them for let's say Easter 2003, I'd spend my money on the flight.

Comment

Working...
                              X