Medal of Honor:Allied Assult..Minor Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor:Allied Assult..Minor Problem

Anyone else getting this? looks like I'm running around in a box...minor problem otherwise runs and looks great!
    Attached Files
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I get it when I use FAA 16x.....but 4x I do not get it. I think FAA is a little to good.
    Fenrir(AVA)
    "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
    The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
    Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

If you are talking about the lines, I get similar lines in FS2k2 but they are random and of different colors.
      Homebuilt Intel P3 933 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, ASUS CUSL2-C MB, 400w TruePower Antec PS, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, WD 160 Gb Spec Ed HD, Yamaha 20x10x40 SCSI Rewritable, Toshiba 12x DVD, Parhelia 128 (replaced a G400MAX), Win XP Pro SP1 w/latest patches

Comment

That is because you're missing one command:

Add the following to your config or at the console,
        r_TextureEdgeClamp 1

This will turn on Texture_Edge_Clamp extension which gets rids of the skybox you see,

The reason it wasn't turned on because Parhelia was not detected as a known card,

Regards,
        "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Haig stated on the Matrox forum that its a know issue and will be fixed in the First maintenance, which will be in the next three releaseses of drivers....I guess M is pushing an agressive driver release sechule which is pretty good

Comment

R0M told you what to do to fix it.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
              R0M told you what to do to fix it.
              damn posted a minute before I posted my reply

Comment

Working...
              X