Parhelia Driver question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Driver question

Not sure if you guys are going be able to answer this one, but here goes. The question is say when the next set of P drivers comes out, what is the best way to install them? Is Matrox going to offer an uninstall program like they did with the G-series? Just curious since these drivers use the .NET frame work, and this a first for me since no other hardware I use has this...yet.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I just install them right over top of the old ones. Always have and I have no problems. You can though do it through the add/remove programs function.

Joel
    Last edited by Joel; 10 July 2002, 06:26.
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Ditto Joel
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Parhelia Driver question

Originally posted by GT98
        Not sure if you guys are going be able to answer this one, but here goes. The question is say when the next set of P drivers comes out, what is the best way to install them? Is Matrox going to offer an uninstall program like they did with the G-series? Just curious since these drivers use the .NET frame work, and this a first for me since no other hardware I use has this...yet.
        The uninstall utility is in Add/Remove programs. It has been in there since the early win2k driver days.

Rags

Comment

Working...
        X