Quick Question Regarding P512 Preorders in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question Regarding P512 Preorders in the US

Hey i was just wondering if everyone in the U.S. who had placed a preorder for the Parhelia had received a shipping confirmation? Im just deciding whether or not to place my preorder tommorrow morning, and Im pretty close to doing so... This would likely push me to do it immediately if I Knew there were a chance of receiving my board this week...

Thanks!

Mike
    Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

They have been shipping pre-orders since last week.
    If you have not placed one yet, you might have to wait for a couple weeks until they have filled the pre-orders they already have.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanx Kruzin!!

Im just debating because Newegg will have them in stock come the 24th, I just dont want to be waiting past the date Newegg will have them in stock if i order it today...

Mike
      Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Working...
      X