Microsoft photo editor and Parhelia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft photo editor and Parhelia.

Every time I run photo editor it is launched in full mode across all 3 screens. Now when I try to resize it, it disapears and does not come back until I right click on taskbard and tell it to maximize. Only happening with that prog to.
    Fenrir(AVA)
    "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
    The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
    Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

It's probably just off your desktop.
    When it's windowed, and you can't see it, right click on it's taskbar button, and choose move, then click an arrow key. Once you've clicked an arrow, the window will stick to your mousr movements. Drag your mouse around until you see it back on the desktop.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I've done that keyboard move with DH when I wanted to leave my second monitor off.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Thanks Kruzin! That was what the prog was doing.
        Fenrir(AVA)
        "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
        The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
        Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Working...
        X