PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play Aw Shit????



Oboy
5th July 2002, 20:08
I went with some buds from work and played at UMN South, which is one of top Collage Golf courses in the country. Well after a 12-year layoff this course KICKED my butt!!!!! The front nine I shot a 83 and it got a little better the back nine 77. Aw Shit! I had the time of my life playing today! Thanks to my buds for getting my old ass out and letting me have the pleasure of playing with them. :)

Next time I promise Ill shot at least a 150!!;)

Oboy

BuddMan
5th July 2002, 20:11
I be a casual golfer too, but I usually play night golf. :)

Beezer
5th July 2002, 20:54
LOL :p
That's about what I shot last time I played. I blamed it on my clubs, of course. Said I wouldn't play again until I bought new ones -- that was a couple years ago. :)

Greebe
5th July 2002, 21:22
Budd, I thought that was so the buzzards wouldn't mistake you for roadkill! :p

ZokesPro
5th July 2002, 21:28
Originally posted by BuddMan
I be a casual golfer too, but I usually play night golf. :)

Me too! Me and my friends used to grab one club, either a nine iron or seven iron and play Par x2. Say a Par 4 would be a par 8. We played after hours cause a membership costs 5000$ a year and well we didn't have jobs, hehe. :)

Ever play contact speed golf? :D Man that was the shit!
Ever play mountain bike golf polo? hehe That too was the bomb! :up:

BuddMan
5th July 2002, 21:58
I've played speed golf, but contact speed golf?? Do you guys tackle each other or something? But night golf sounds like a good idea (been awhile). I may hit the course tomorrow if I don't have to work too late.

rugger
5th July 2002, 22:17
Sounds much like my golfing ability Oboy :D

Still fun though.

Makes me appreciate the skill good golfers have.

Lizzard[MPE]
6th July 2002, 09:37
my roommate has golf clubs.. but i never see her play golf.. scares me to think of what she does with them.

roadie
6th July 2002, 09:53
i play golf, it is cool, if a little frustrating at times. i play off a handicap of 15 so i am fairly good.

i am sure everyone has heard this joke: why is golf called golf...because the word shit was already taken:D

ZokesPro
6th July 2002, 09:55
Hehe, my handicap at golf is I lose too many golf balls. I even lose golf balls before I get to the course too, I guess pant pockets aren't really made to hold them! :D

MadScot
6th July 2002, 12:57
The only rule of golf is to find more balls than you lose... :D

ZokesPro
6th July 2002, 12:59
Originally posted by MadScot
The only rule of golf is to find more balls than you lose... :D

Hehe, how do you think me and my buddies ever GET to play golf? We usually have to go and find some before we can play. Our goal to to have the MOST amount of fun using the LEAST amoung of cash. :D

Oboy
6th July 2002, 13:10
Originally posted by ZokesPro


Our goal to to have the MOST amount of fun using the LEAST amoung of cash. :D

Aman Brother! What they charge for green fees is unreal!
I was looking at a new driver and shit the elcheppos are going for like $100. Owell Ill just keep my old wood-woods. LOL I still wouldnt be able to hit a new driver any better.
LOOK OUT snake burner! :)

Oboy

BuddMan
6th July 2002, 13:47
I one time played with a baseball bat. I can't remember what I scored, but I think it was pretty good considering. :D

ZokesPro
6th July 2002, 14:00
Originally posted by BuddMan
I one time played with a baseball bat. I can't remember what I scored, but I think it was pretty good considering. :D

Ever play Happy Gilmore style? hehe, hard! :)

ZokesPro
6th July 2002, 14:01
Originally posted by Oboy


Aman Brother! What they charge for green fees is unreal!
I was looking at a new driver and shit the elcheppos are going for like $100. Owell Ill just keep my old wood-woods. LOL I still wouldnt be able to hit a new driver any better.
LOOK OUT snake burner! :)

Oboy

Yup, there was no way in hell I was gonna pay 5 ginos for a membership when I only lived half a black away!

Wombat
6th July 2002, 14:12
... for a membership when I only lived half a black away!How did your friend feel about being used as a unit of measurement?

ZokesPro
6th July 2002, 14:19
Originally posted by Wombat
How did your friend feel about being used as a unit of measurement?

Hehe, opps I meant block. :o

Lizzard[MPE]
6th July 2002, 15:09
Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
my roommate has golf clubs.. but i never see her play golf.. scares me to think of what she does with them.



haha good one liz :p :D considerin your roommate is lesbian and all. yeah ok lol

thop
6th July 2002, 16:24
:eek: i hope she is beating up people with them ...
ps. *The Avatar Tease* can easily be changed to *The Thread-napper* :D reminds me of a futurama episode where they had (kid)nappster.

Lizzard[MPE]
6th July 2002, 16:38
naa im not. i just thoght i was being funny. and i wanted to congralta myself.. thats how i acrt sometimes when drinking