Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia FR in JP(BLESS ÇïÈ~Ô­±¾µê)

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/akiba...erheliafr.html

Last edited by xBee; 5 July 2002, 07:32.

hmmm s that madonna?
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Those Japanese... Would you rush out to buy an electronics product that carries a big "First Release" sticker on its package?

Comment

There's that doornob again, I'm beginning to want it more than a Parhelia
        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

doubt it's a doornob. i can see a parhelia logo on the top! (and i'm sure it's no refraction).
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

The Parhelia logo might be caused by reflections...

edit: I know just re-read your response, but looking at the neons, and the knob being a sphere, I still think the logo is a reflection of something... (perhaps a Matrox-poster hanging on a wall somewhere ? )

Jörg
            Last edited by VJ; 5 July 2002, 08:19.
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I have seen these before from other companies, it's ball on top of a ring of beads (which can't be seen in the foto), all beads are the same color except one. If you spin the ball the beads spin also, and when they stop, the different color bead points to one of the segments on the base. Which is divided into choices, like yes, no, buy, ask your mother ect.

In Matrox case I'll guess it says Buy a Parhelia, Visit WWW.MATROX.COM, Buy a G550, or something like that.

I think that is what it is.

Comment

What have we here?!?!?!? Look at the picture of the card in the static bag. Just above the HSF.........
                MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

A sticker. What about it?
                  Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

It's over a chip isn't it? Or do I need new glasses?

Comment

I think you need new glasses
                      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

It's over the space where a chip would have been. It's just an empty soldering point with a sticker on it.
                        When I was still a kid, my parents got me a Packard Bell. I've never been happier. Now it's degraded to a foot support.

Comment

Do you sincerly think that only Japan would get the RSN chip?
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Ouch, that price works out to just under US$500. I thought that market was supposed to be a place to get nice things cheaply?
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

OK, OK. I'll see about those new glasses

Comment

Working...
                              X