Attention Everyone! Grave News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Everyone! Grave News!!!

In italian forums the word is spreading like wildfire from about 2 days, but I feel that International forums are more deserving information, because the danger is Worldwide, and worldwide MUST be the uproar.
    Please read the news in the following links and talk about this, mail friends, make EVERYONE knows what is awaiting us in a year or so...

...spread the word, EVERYONE must know about this!!

Looks like Microsoft and Intel are now finally going to tie the old knot and get married. Hell they've been sleeping together long enough anyway why not? Intel has for a longest time now been trying to squash all the competition and Microsoft all but has, so teaming up together they might be able to do it once and for all.

There goes the days of cheap computer prices and choices.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Well, it's time folks.

Let's show Billy that we CAN compute without MS<i>atan</i>

The sooner the better as we need to beat them to the punch
      I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

I can do it since a long time now.
        I only "need" the M$ PC for gaming, DVD'ing and desktop video.

For all other things my PPC-equipped Amiga still is just fine....
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

The last piece of software for the PC that really made me happy was when I discovered a program that lets you read Amiga formatted floppies on a PC. All those old programs that wern't available to download off the net now live again via Amiga Forever.

Comment

It was on OSOpinion too if I remember well.
            I'm not going to but any WINtel stuff anyway for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
              The last piece of software for the PC that really made me happy was when I discovered a program that lets you read Amiga formatted floppies on a PC. All those old programs that wern't available to download off the net now live again via Amiga Forever.
              Wich?
              Link?
              Please?
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X