Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any troubles with PC-VCR under w2k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any troubles with PC-VCR under w2k?

...cauz i am.

Can people confirm/deny/give workaround to any of the following issues:

#1. When assigning hotkeys, I am not able to use certain keys (F12 comes to mind). PC-VCR claims it is already in use, but I cannot find the relation anywhere.

#2. When running PC-VCR, previous last used settings is sometimes screwed up (PAL vs NTSC and "always on top" comes to mind).

#3. Engaging a capture (nice layout Matrox! 10 points) cauzes a message to pop up, claming that "no hardware found, some TV-functions is unavailable" (I got the G200 Marvel without TV-tuner). Ending the capture creates the same message. The capture goes fine without loss of frames.

#4. When capturing a still picture the same message appear as in #3. Capture is fine.

#5. When pressing the TV-tuner option, the same message appear as in #3 (as it should!)

#6. When the status display is displayed after a capture (still or video), the info cannot be removed by clicking on the field that says "Click here to remove this information". The only way to remove the info is by activating another OSD function, say volume control or source info. These other OSD functions alway disappear without problems.

#7. When right-clicking within the the displayed video field, the two screen size options (1x and ½x) has two-fold function. It resizes the incoming video and reverts to NTSC resolution, effectively cutting the bottom part of the video off.

#8. Sometimes while monitoring the video input and playing back avi-files containing MJPEG material, the picture freezes up while sound continues. Stopping and starting the playback resolves this momenterily.

#9. Hmmm... can't remember any more bugs/issues.

Is the behaviour "normal" for the w2k PC-VCR, as it is a beta version, or have I got an "X-file" on my hands.

Ghydda
    As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
    My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
    |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|
Working...
X