Parhelia Preorders on Shopmatrox.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Preorders on Shopmatrox.com

I just went over to shopmatrox.com to check on my pre-order status and it doesnt have anything listed there under my orders or anything. Can someone else check to see if they have the same problem?

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Before I cancelled my pre-order, I hd the same problem. Only way I could tell was to use the email they sent me and follow the link to my order. Hope this helps.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

i checked mine and it was ok.

i did note however that the "planned shipping day" was set for the 17th of this month!

cc

Comment

my preorder

I just checked mine, it lists the pre-order fine. My ship date is the 15th :P
        -mungu

"She won't last forever, so why buy her diamonds?"

Comment

Checked mine. Expected shipping date July the 3rd.

Comment

Same here. Hopefully it did ship today.

Comment

The 3rd? Hot diddly damn!

Comment

Mine should be here Friday. I pre-oredered mine pretty much the moment you could and paid for next day air as well so I figured I should be towards the front of the line.

And no, I did not purchase it under my name nor did I even have it shipped to the city I live in as I wanted to see when it showed up. So far matrox seems to be on the ball.

Comment

Incredible!!!!!!!

i just got email notification that my order from shop matrox was shipped on 7/3.

my order was pu-2168(..2 parhelias' !!!)

cc

Comment

Same here, too bad Fedex doesn't deliver on July 4.

Comment

Ooo, I'l be curious to see what Kyle does with it over at HardOCP. Hopefully he'll be able to get a monster OC.

Comment

Acutally Isochar, I was just trying to figure that out. Their holiday schedule specifically mentions Express, Ground, and Home Delivery, it says nothing about Priority Overnight (if you went for that option like I did).

So I'm just going to keep refreshing the tracking page and praying to the fedex gods.

Ian
                        Primary System:
                        MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                        120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                        Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                        Seccondary System:
                        Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                        3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                        Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                        Tertiary system
                        Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                        Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

That I did. Got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Dang that sucks, I preordered mine on the 20th and is # PU-22xx. Mine still says the 15th.

Be sure to let us know how things run for those that are getting theirs early.

Comment

Just got an email with my tracking number for next day priority air! It shipped on the 3rd, oh yeah!!!!!!
                              Fenrir(AVA)
                              "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
                              The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
                              Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Working...
                              X