Parhelia accessory ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia accessory ;)

Not an Matrox hardware, but I think it is a nice "accessory" for Parhelia: http://www.panoramtech.com/products/pv230.html

Cool !

Comment

Nice!!
      But the price won't be so "nice"....

Comment

Somone how spend 400EUR will have definitly 12000EUR for this very nice monitor ;-)
        But this is just the 15" solution. I woud prefer the 18" solution. http://www.panoramtech.com/products/pv290.html
        You just need to decide wheter to buy the brand new car, or this display for 27.000EUR
        Last edited by yuppi; 3 July 2002, 06:26.

Comment

I just decided: I'll have the new car AND the display.
          Now let's just hope that my bank manager agrees.
          I am watching the TV and it's worthless.
          If I switch it on it is even worse.

Comment

Don't you want to ask your bank manager to draw a round with these displays ? ;-)
            At least for me as I'm your new very best friend for at least the last 5000 years ;-)

Comment

I'll pass.. there are much better triple lcd display units on the market than the pv230... especially if you compare prices.
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Heyho, I just want facts, facts and even more facts ;-)
                If such a triple-unit would be avaible for about 4000EUR I really would start thinking about.

Comment

Moved to General Hardware/Software
                  Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

This has been discussed in other threads already, but for triple-LCD's for around $4000,-, check out www.9xmedia.com.

The triple 17" version for $4200,- sounds just about right ;-)
                    check it out!

These are also higher grade LCD screens than the ones Panoramtech uses. IMHO Panoramtech sells overpriced low-grade LCD screens that only look cool when turned off

Greets,
                    Jorg
                    Last edited by Flip-Oh; 4 July 2002, 02:28.
                    _ _ ______________ _ _
                    I am the Jorg, resistance is futile.
                    © StarTrek: First Contact

Comment

Do you think those 9xmedia guys would throw in a Parhelia instead of the G-cards ?
                      "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Still crazy to spend that much when you can get 3 decent 17" Samsung CRT monitors for under $400, with better color and everything. All you need is the space to set them up.

Comment

Working...
                        X